The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
yall never get drunk n fight yr friends...yall dont ever hit'em when they talk shit?
That's pretty homoerotic.
i could understand your smart ass remark if i said something more along the lines of..

HEY ZERO IT SAYS FUCKING TECH N9NE AND VANILLA ICE IN THE AD AT THE TOP!!

but since i just simply point out the irony in the ad, i do not see how it necessary for you to mock such a simple statement.

I apologize for not regularly reading the ads at the top of the screen and from now on i will read them and then not say anything for a million years.

Thank you for always being the douche bag of the forums
Hey did any of you guys see the post where TeccccccchhhhhN999999nnnnnnnnnnnne responded to me about the ads and then called me a douchbag of the forums?

Nov 14, 2003
on another note, doesn't it suck getting the Sabotage wins challenge on MW2? Finally got my Search and Destroy finished.trying to get a good chunk of my challenges done before i prestige again. or at least get the ones that im close on. 150 more C130 kills!

Apr 8, 2006
Sorry, pal, but I don't have shitty friends.
Ok...congrats

its not like they gettin a real punch in the face or sumthin...we just get rowdy n talk shit n have fun.I don't fight my friends 4 real unless they push it 2 that.

Seriously guy do you really think just becuase I know "shitty" people thats how I get down or sumthin?
I'm from the ghetto 4real, I don't really have a choice where I was brought up.
You've made this assesment on me like a couple times like I just must be some scummy piece a shit.

I don't rob people,I dont promote talkin behind somebodys back,I have no love 4 a petty thief or sneakiness n you aint gunna see no basshead chillin on my couch.
I've dont even cheat on my girl because I 100% believe in karma.

You gotta be known 4 years before ya get a chance 2 walk thru my door

Don't make me DeeBo yr high horse like he did in Posse

Jul 1, 2004
I know me and you have went round and round and Im tryin to not look at you like a moron. That being said, you makin threats over the internet is the weakest shit you've ever said. You're always sayin your gonna whoop someones ass. Theres no need for that shit. We get it, you're a tough guy.

Apr 8, 2006
I know me and you have went round and round and Im tryin to not look at you like a moron. That being said, you makin threats over the internet is the weakest shit you've ever said. You're always sayin your gonna whoop someones ass. Theres no need for that shit. We get it, you're a tough guy.
umm I thought we was past all this old dumb shit.

Did I just threatn somebody or sumthin...?

I was just talkin about ruffhousin with a buddy...aint like i'm talkin tough...I wonder why you said that?

Jul 1, 2004
umm I thought we was past all this old dumb shit.

Did I just threatn somebody or sumthin...?

I was just talkin about ruffhousin with a buddy...aint like i'm talkin tough...I wonder why you said that?
Don't make me DeeBo yr high horse like he did in Posse
I assumed this DeeBo beat someones ass. I could be wrong here though.

Apr 8, 2006
Deebo the high horse...not the person.

I know he a good dude.

Problem with most good dudes is they preach and talk down on people without even knowing who they are.
They make pre placed judgements which is not right.

And He know this being a good dude so it should hopefully DeeBo that high horse.

But yall ever see that movie posse tho...DeeBo knocks out that fuckin horse!