The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I just thought of something... Girl said that Beyonce "dresses sexy"...

She be a hell of a lot sexier if she didn't dress at all.

So her point is moot as fuck.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Fuck this snow, like he said. ^

Fucking quarter sized flakes piling atop the other five inches that failed to melt because I haven't seen the fucking sun in five days.

FUCK THIS!

I want green grass, and I'm for once not talking about that shit that gets you high!

May 26, 2007
You wouldn't need to.. What you were saying is that you were sure about YOU being so sexy that your man wouldn't hit a girl walkin down the block...

My girl doesn't let me walk down the block, so she's good. I need to ask for a hall pass and I only get one if I'm picking up wine or a pack of smokes.

Anyway I'm pretty sure my girl is worried a little more about swallowing hero's for guys who get Robert Deniro money.

Don't get upset that you're busted. It happens to the "best" of you. Or should I say "you's"? Ugly people speak funny.

Beautiful women shouldn't dress "sexy" obviously. And women in general shouldn't use a fuckin' computer, right?

Hike up that burka and let your ankles out.
lol and no! I use a computer for many things and dont care about how i look at times so really never really think about that...this makes you heated too since you are arguing with me, boo hoo..dont care.

May 26, 2007
negative..ima lady. Deja vu! Lol. beyonce doesnt have to try to look better than other broads..she jus does. "dressing sexy" will not make u sexy, unless ur already sexy. n i have a hard time believin thats what was on her mind when her stylist dressed her this mornin. if you have to TRY to be sexier than other women, ur probley not. N if u didnt catch what LDS said, i was right.
Nobodys heated miss luvlymel unless ur hot over there..this is a discussion and i thought we were all discussing, hence the back n forthness of the msg board and the purpose of that little reply button. u brought the back, i must bring the the forth ;)
i actually was discussing with LDS but go ahead...speak your thoughts but dont assume to think i am referring to any one person as i do.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
is thinking that Melly and Da Braidah needa get off my proverbial e-nuts. ;D

I love you, both. Equally. As e-friends. Well, you Melly as an e-friend. I've seen Da Braidah like countless times and she's my "in-person" kinda people.

Yeah.

We can all three have conversation with the L.D.S. separately, ladies. Fear not. ;D

Nov 14, 2002
lol and no! I use a computer for many things and dont care about how i look at times so really never really think about that...this makes you heated too since you are arguing with me, boo hoo..dont care.
i actually was discussing with LDS but go ahead...speak your thoughts but dont assume to think i am referring to any one person as i do.
Is English your second language?

Nov 14, 2002
I just got DJ Hero.

It's allright.

Edit: I just watched a dude play with action figures trying to review the Hells Kitchen video game.

The interwebs... I'll watch anything on the interwebs.

Dec 10, 2008
is thinking that Melly and Da Braidah needa get off my proverbial e-nuts. ;D

I love you, both. Equally. As e-friends. Well, you Melly as an e-friend. I've seen Da Braidah like countless times and she's my "in-person" kinda people.

Yeah.

We can all three have conversation with the L.D.S. separately, ladies. Fear not. ;D
i got nothin..cant respond when i dont understand what shes sayin to me.

LMAO at "my 'in-person' kinda people"

yeah.

these pretty bird chirps outside need to quit. they keep fooling me into thinking its a beautiful spring day out there.