The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I would have to say that GTAIV is a better outlet for venting than posting "Grrr, I'm mad" on this boring ass forum, but do what makes you feel better...
Ain't a mother fucking thing making me feel better right now.

Quelling my desire to destroy is much more difficult than simply destroying something.

I have all the right words to be a charmer, and on the flip side of that I can destroy relationships and people's hopes with what I'm capable of saying.

Just bear with it.

I'm not gonna take my frustrations out on people and delete posts or be any more of an asshole than I already am.

I just need to keep my fucking mouth shut before somebody ends up in severe pain questioning their existence.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I don't have to act like a tough guy.

I look like a fucking demon when I'm angry and act like one, as well, so it's best that I just type until I get my mind set on NOT losing control.

WHOOSAHH, MOTHER FUCKERS.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
One very interesting thing came about today when Stevie Stone encouraged me without even knowing I was having problems.

The more I see of the dude, and the more I know about him personally, the more I am impressed by his humility.

He really deserves to shine above all the heartless emcee's ruining rap.

Nov 27, 2007
if strange used the money they spend for "snipes" alone for radio and video play.... tech would be wayne.

half of the snipes i got for the tour are waaaaaaaay more than the capacity of the venue.... so whats the point

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
You're supposed to be promoting for three weeks prior to a show, so it makes sense. Me and Anthony can put away some snipes like it's nobody's business.

Double up on phone poles, ftw.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
My mind's a clusterfuck of map spots and mistreatment.
Been eatin this unholy fruit for some time now and it's fucked up ingredients.
The boy genius when it comes to alternate ways out,
but the only path I was given is to duck way down.