The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
obviously cause more viewers still watch it on Thur rather than Mon. its the norm . they either way raw , other plethora of shows on mon or just go out. + last weeks dismal rating was from alota things main one being it as a tapped show and not a live one. and it going back to Thur isnt in stone its just a net thing atm. wouldn't doubt it though. if they go back to Thur shit better be live.

ooo and i was saying it didnt matter to TNA not in general. TNA knows and wasnt gunning for a rating comp. only a wwE mark would sit there and act like they where or they suck cause of low ratings. pls. if thats the case Tech N9ne sucks compared to Drake, Wayne and anything Autotune lol

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
hmm? well i reckon we were in the superbowl not to long ago homie!! hahaha but yeah we can do a lil sumthn when it comes around...
how was yall before that? lol you wasnt shit without kurt warner and you wont be shit after him.

arizona in my eyes will forever be weak when it comes to sports. You make the super bowl and the next year you cant even sell out opening day!

get the fuck outta here we are real football fans here

Nov 27, 2007
i could really care less about the cards besides Fitzgerald. Ive been raised a cowboys fan my whole life. Christmas Day they play az in pheonix, tryin to get my fam to go to that!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
how was yall before that? lol you wasnt shit without kurt warner and you wont be shit after him.

arizona in my eyes will forever be weak when it comes to sports. You make the super bowl and the next year you cant even sell out opening day!

get the fuck outta here we are real football fans here
get the fuck outta here there is a real sports forum here:

http://www.siccness.net/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=38

Sep 24, 2002
fuck the raiders. there fans talk so damn much on and on and on about everything its sicking. like 9/10 of the shit the raiders do will effect anything yet there fans clamor to anything raider . and constantly with their hope lol

May 29, 2009
Honestly man, I am not ordering anything online anymore after the 2 month long shipping from Strange for my copies of DAAM and Lost Scripts. If I find a leak of this and love it as much I thoroughly loved the mixtape then I'll cop two albums so I can send one up to my boy who dj's at a shitload of clubs in BC. Get them bumpin on them jams.

I got them playin some Stevie Stone and Tech in a few clubs out west.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Call me emo if you want, dude. I just need an outlet that I can vent on without certain people watching my words.

And I'll explain it later, maybe.

I don't wanna rehash it right now.