The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
It's about 4AM in GA right now.
Finishing up my last paper of the semester. Once I turn this crap in, I will be done with this shit two year school for good.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Anthony, you should have come out last night.

The party sucked, but that big-tiddied chick with the white TA came out and hung with me and Thomas.

She and I drove around Springfield in my car and looked for races.

Suffice it to say, she's cool as shit and we're seeing each other again when I'm in town...

Which could be tonight.

Jul 1, 2004
Anthony, you should have come out last night.

The party sucked, but that big-tiddied chick with the white TA came out and hung with me and Thomas.

She and I drove around Springfield in my car and looked for races.

Suffice it to say, she's cool as shit and we're seeing each other again when I'm in town...

Which could be tonight.
NICE!!!! If my dude wasnt over I woulda been all in there like whaaaaaaaaaaa.

Pub Crawl tonight and promo!!! Smoke, hang snipes, and perhaps drink heavily. My boy Josh is gonna help out but if you're down lemme know.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I might do that, dude.

I gotta get a hold of Thomas and see what exactly the plan is tonight, but I may be up there after I get done with my friends wedding.

Hopefully, my ex won't be giving me a guilt trip as I try to break away from the reception and I can get outta there.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
BAHAHAHA

Hell yeah.

Misty just sent me a text "let me know when you're in town again"

MMM Damn, I need pics to show you of this girl.

My boy was fucking this girl last night, and when she came out of the room Misty said "She's kinda cute... for a fat girl."

The girl was within earshot of Misty.

::dead::

Oct 25, 2006
Happy late B-Day to me. 1 more year to go until...I'm 21. I'm not a teen anymore and I'm not old enough to drink yet, so I'm caught in lingo until then. Age never stopped me before though! Have a great weekend everyone.