The Official Oakland Raiders 2012 Offseason Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
I already don't care about this next season. This team is going to be terrible for probably another 10 years. Reggie hasn't really made any good moves yet except for Burris and maybe Criner eventually. But all the guys he brought in last year sucked.
But we got Adams back.
I find it harder every year to even give a fuck about the Raiders. I just watch them out of pure habit now.

Props: Tony and Joey
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
I already don't care about this next season. This team is going to be terrible for probably another 10 years. Reggie hasn't really made any good moves yet except for Burris and maybe Criner eventually. But all the guys he brought in last year sucked.
But we got Adams back.
I find it harder every year to even give a fuck about the Raiders. I just watch them out of pure habit now.
Rod Streater is better than Criner.

DHB & Huff will be long forgotten after this next year. I still think our WR's are solid. Criner and Streater need to step it up this year.

Last edited:

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
But we got Adams back.
Reggie hasn't even had a draft yet dude. He's just cutting the over paid turds from the previous regime. Lol @ dudes worth 75 in Madden making $10mil/year.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I havent seen anything out of Terell Pryor yet that makes me think he can start in the league. I see hes working hard this offseason so that provides some optimism. DHB did well last year, i would have liked to keep him. Hes probably going to NEW ENGLAND now.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Report: Raiders having “preliminary” talks with Vince Young | ProFootballTalk

Report: Raiders having “preliminary” talks with Vince Young

Posted by Michael David Smith on March 13, 2013, 1:16 PM EDT

Getty Images
Former Titans, Eagles and Bills quarterback Vince Young is eager to talk to any NFL team that will hear him out in an effort to explain why he deserves another chance in the NFL. He may have found one team that’s at least willing to listen.

Young is in talks with the Raiders about visiting them for a workout, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network. Rapoport cautioned that those talks are “preliminary,” so we’re probably not going to be seeing Young in the Silver and Black any time soon.

Still, even “preliminary” interest is more than Young has been generating elsewhere since the Bills cut him during the 2012 preseason. Young has said repeatedly that he wants another shot in the league (in large part because he needs the money), and the Raiders appear to be the closest thing he has found to a taker.

Oakland currently has two quarterbacks on the roster, Carson Palmer and Terrelle Pryor, and it’s unclear what the Raiders’ plans are at the position. It won’t be easy for Young to convince an NFL team to give him a shot, but Young in Oakland might just be crazy enough to work.

Props: Tony

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Young is physically talented but not sure where he is mentally.

The quote below should be concerning

"Young has said repeatedly that he wants another shot in the league (in large part because he needs the money)"

The money will come but how about winning the SB? Shouldn't that be the reason you want another shot?

Props: MobbinINda916