THE OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2009 OFFSEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2006
yeah i thought about ebay but i dont really wanna get one used and ur looking at like $100 for one of there thats new i can get one at a store for cheaper they just never have any ima get ahold of my moms cuz he runs a sports shop maybe he can hook me up

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yeah i thought about ebay but i dont really wanna get one used and ur looking at like $100 for one of there thats new i can get one at a store for cheaper they just never have any ima get ahold of my moms cuz he runs a sports shop maybe he can hook me up
just came across this site here

http://www.nfljerseysbuy.com/okaland-raiders-c-65_65.html?page=2&sort=20a

they got jerseys for $55... pretty fuckin cheap

they're all normally $130... I paid $125 for my shit in the store... I wasn't even planning on getting another jersey... but shit maybe I will

and they're all embroidered too... the cheap screen print ones are usually like $75 or $80... so yeah... fucks with it

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I lightweight wanna cop one of these... but it's $209 on nflshop.com

but daaaamn these motherfuckas are doooope

I think these are the jerseys they're rockin on the Monday night game

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
thanks bro i didnt see that before ima check it out right now

have you ever ordered anything from here? and should a jersey be nylon ive never owned one so idk
shit I just noticed that they're nylon

nah I've never ordered from there

shit maybe that's why they're so cheap... the replica screen print jerseys are usually nylon... the premier and authentic ones are usually polyester... the nylon is thinner material

just check my Bo Jackson jersey (which is premier) and it's polyester... lookin on nflshop.com

but I noticed this...

^ that's the premier for $109... basically in between the authentic and replica... it's embroidered and polyester... I think the main difference is on the sleeves

Sep 24, 2006
cool ima have to look at it if i cant find something else ill cop that if still available yeah i didnt think they should have been nylon thats why i asked

looks like there are subtle differences but looks decent to me