THE OFFICIAL NFC CHAMPIONS ARIZONA CARDINALS THREAD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
fatal what makes u think we aint going to repeat man??
Honestly, your team is simply not that good. Your defense is garbage and your offense is one-dimensional. You have the best WR duo in the league, but if Warner goes down your squad is fucked. Even with Warner, there is no guarantee he will be anywhere near as successful as he was last season. He is not consistant, he has his ups and downs. With another year tacked on to his aging body, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he went back to the Kurt Warner we saw in New York years ago. I have no idea what happened in the playoffs last year, that was some magic that is highly unlikely to happen again - ever. What I do know is the Arizona Cardinals were NOT the best team in the NFC and certainly were NOT the 2nd best team in the NFL. I know this, you know this and everyone else knows it. You might not want to admit it, but you know it.

By the way, why would you want to "repeat" anyway? Your squad LOST the SuperBowl. Who the hell wants to repeat that? Ask the Bills fans about that shit.

Apr 25, 2002
Im afraid to inform you, a face mask is a penalty. That shows your lack of knowledge of the game. Also, you acting like the cards will repeat shows that as well...
I agree with the second half of your statement, but there is no facemasking going on in that pic. He has his hand on the SIDE of Alexander's helmet. He's not grabbing the facemask, therefor there cannot be a facemask penalty.

EDIT: My bad, I see this has already been addressed.

Apr 23, 2009
@ fatal.. did u see the playoffs?? how u going to say our defense is garbage man?? we dominated the falcons, panthers and eagles all which had explosive offensive squads... i know in the regular season we werent that sharp but the regular season is a whole different thing then the playoffs bro.. we stepped it up when we needed to..

thats ur opinion tho.. thats wasup!!!!

GO CARDS!!!

Apr 23, 2009
FUCK BADWAGON FANS.. TRUE I SEE ALOT MORE PEEPS HERE IN AZ ROCKIN CARDS GEAR.. FUCK THEM I CLOWN THEM FOOLS WHEN I SEE THEM... I BEEN A DIE-HARD CARDS FAN SINCE 88!!!

GO CARDS..NFC BOSSES!!!!!!

M.o.B

Sicc OG
Oct 18, 2008
FUCK BADWAGON FANS.. TRUE I SEE ALOT MORE PEEPS HERE IN AZ ROCKIN CARDS GEAR.. FUCK THEM I CLOWN THEM FOOLS WHEN I SEE THEM... I BEEN A DIE-HARD CARDS FAN SINCE 88!!!

GO CARDS..NFC BOSSES!!!!!!

I live out here in phoenix and i saw all the fucking bandwagon fans start to rock cardinals gear during the playoffs haha shits pathetic.....