THE OFFICIAL NFC CHAMPIONS ARIZONA CARDINALS THREAD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
hey FATAL NYGHTMARE, i know your shit talking is legit, but i wouldn't even waste my time typing to AZ BOSS. once someone tries to throw around facts at him, he just keeps bringing up the same ol' shit over and over again. it's useless talking shit to him. you will not have a good argument with him.

Feb 14, 2004
hey FATAL NYGHTMARE, i know your shit talking is legit, but i wouldn't even waste my time typing to AZ BOSS. once someone tries to throw around facts at him, he just keeps bringing up the same ol' shit over and over again. it's useless talking shit to him. you will not have a good argument with him.
yea thats why i said that word right there lol

Oct 18, 2008
Next time cardinals make it to the superbowl....

My raiders,Chree and Fatals 49ers,And savage seahawks will all have one more trophy.....

Apr 25, 2002
Next time cardinals make it to the superbowl....

My raiders,Chree and Fatals 49ers,And savage seahawks will all have one more trophy.....
Wouldn't surprise me.

The Cardinals had their one good year last year, now it's time to go back to their usual ways and be a losing team for the next 25 years, again. All it's gonna take is one good hit on Kurt Warner and they're a perennial bottom-dweller again. As a matter of fact, they didn't even have a good year. I don't know what the hell happened in the playoffs but they had absolutely no business being in the SuperBowl. They were the worst team to ever make the playoffs going in. I don't know if teams took them too lightly or what, but they certainly weren't the best team in the NFC.

Apr 23, 2009
the regular season and the playoffs are a whole different thing dawg..true in the regualar season we didnt look that dominating but after the white washout in new england that lit a fire up under our ass's and we dominated the nfc in the playoffs... we deserved that title.. we stepped up our game on all cylinders and i havnt seen a good superbowl game like this in a minute... just even winning the ncf title seemed like we won the superbowl hahaaa i been a cards fan since 88 and it was hella koo seeing them do what they did.. coach whizz is a fuckin genious!

fatal what makes u think we aint going to repeat man?? we brought almost all our key players back minus antonio smith... its a new era here in the valley of the sun.. get used to it and quit livin in the past already...

NFC BOSSES!!!!

GO CARDS!

Apr 23, 2009
haley is a good off. coach no doubt.. he going to make the chiefs a better team.. but we got one of the most explosive offensive teams in the league man.. we will be aight.. haley will be missed tho:(