THE OFFICIAL NFC CHAMPIONS ARIZONA CARDINALS THREAD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
An open letter to the Arizona Cardinals:

Dear Arizona Cardinals:

You suck. For years you have sucked. You guys sucking is nothing new. However this week, you may have sunk to a new low- or, for the purposes of this blog, a “Suck Zenith”. You lost to a team quarterbacked by Vinny Testaverde. In 2007. You lost to a 44 year old Vinny Testaverde AND, you didn’t even get an interception. This is Vinny Testaverde who threw his first interceptions while most of the people on your team were in kindergarten. He beat you. And…reading a little further on this subject it seems you tried to sign him this week and he said no.

Let me recap.

44 year old interception machine Vinny Testaverde not only threw a touchdown pass and was not picked off in a game in which he beat you 25-10, he also said “no thanks, I can do better than the Cardinals” when you tried to sign his old ass.

Additionally, you also suck because the most famous player ever on your team is Rod Tidwell, who is fictional, you made the playoffs twice in 25 years AND in Jerry Maguire, your GM was played by Glenn Frey.

To sum up, you guys have blown for years, but seriously- Vinny?

http://www.whatsucksblog.com/2007/10/what-sucksthe-arizona-cardinals.html

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I am hijacking this thread. It is now a Pittsburgh Steelers thread. Please carry on with your day.

Ha.

Ha.

Mike Tomlin thinks you're an attention grabbing child. Mike Tomlin does not subscribe to that mumbo jumbo.