THE OFFICIAL NFC CHAMPIONS ARIZONA CARDINALS THREAD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
@ fatal.. did u see the playoffs?? how u going to say our defense is garbage man?? we dominated the falcons, panthers and eagles all which had explosive offensive squads... i know in the regular season we werent that sharp but the regular season is a whole different thing then the playoffs bro.. we stepped it up when we needed to..

thats ur opinion tho.. thats wasup!!!!

GO CARDS!!!
Yessir I did see the playoffs and like I said before, I have no idea what the hell happened there. They created some magic that is probably not going to happen again. Sometimes teams do that. They were on an emotional high I guess and everything worked out for them, but what I am getting at is your team is not so good during the regular season and there's a good chance they might finish 3rd in the NFC West. 3rd = no playoffs, which means no chance of repeating any magic they pulled off last year. I know the playoffs are a different story, but the fact still remains you have to GET there, and if your squad is not so hot during the regular season there's a chance they won't get there.I'm not trying to be an ass and diss you or your team, but I can easily see your squad ending the season 3rd in the West and missing the playoffs.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^what Fatal says is true. there is no clear cut favorite in the nfc west. it's definitely up for grabs between the cardnulls and the seachickens, but the cards could always pull a.....well.....a typical cardinal finish and end up behind the 9ers

Apr 25, 2002
^what Fatal says is true. there is no clear cut favorite in the nfc west. it's definitely up for grabs between the cardnulls and the seachickens, but the cards could always pull a.....well.....a typical cardinal finish and end up behind the 9ers
I always laugh at how raider fans discredit the Niners, but then turn around and act like their team actually has a shot at their division. The AFC West has taken over as the worst division in football. They didn't even have a team over .500 last season. I know that would make some people think the raiders should have a shot, but we all know they don't. The Chargers will take it and the raiders will probably take 2nd place by default with a losing record because the Chiefs and Broncos are so bad that they can make another terrible team look decent.

As for the Seahawks.. I know they were plagued with injuries last season, but I don't see them making a big turnaround just because they will be getting their receivers back. Now that Holmgren is gone, I wouldn't expect them to do much for a few years. This division is likely between SF and Arizona, but I do acknowledge Arizona can easily wind up in 3rd place. I'm not saying that's what's going to happen, I'm just saying it CAN.

Feb 14, 2004
to be honest, i really don't know how the NFC West will turn out this season. too many people are basing this season off of last season. if the Cards can win the NFC West, hell the Rams can, too. but i sure hope the Seahawks will make a comeback.

Apr 25, 2002
to be honest, i really don't know how the NFC West will turn out this season. too many people are basing this season off of last season. if the Cards can win the NFC West, hell the Rams can, too. but i sure hope the Seahawks will make a comeback.
The Rams are awful and are the only team in the NFC West that really doesn't have a chance. While I doubt the Seahawks are going to make a big turnaround from last season even with a healthy and upgraded receiving core, I do acknowledge the possibility. It can happen. What makes me laugh is a raider fan coming in and instantly discrediting the Niners, when the Niners have just as much of a chance (or more) than the Seahawks do.

Feb 14, 2004
i wouldn't worry about what Raiders fans say in here. they are as biased as they come. it's all just shit talking, though. that's what we NFL fans do. but i get what you're saying. if you shit talk, at least try to do it with class.

Apr 25, 2002
i wouldn't worry about what Raiders fans say in here. they are as biased as they come. it's all just shit talking, though. that's what we NFL fans do. but i get what you're saying. if you shit talk, at least try to do it with class.
Oh I know all about the raider fans in here. We've been dealing with eachother for many years.