THE OFFICIAL MONDAY NIGHT RAW THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
i havnt watched this shit since it was wwf and from the comments i see its turned to shit.

what happened to that dope ass girl trish? she ever pose for playboy?

May 6, 2009
i havnt watched this shit since it was wwf and from the comments i see its turned to shit.

what happened to that dope ass girl trish? she ever pose for playboy?
Trish did their lil reality show Tough Enough and these days is looking twice as good as she did when she was wrestling. That bitch is BAD.

Feb 8, 2003
Yeah ces wtf is up with the nwo music. Makes no damn sense. People get crunk when they hear that diesel revvin up!
Cm punk was hilarious. Lol I'm gettin tired of del rio tho. He bores me.
Diesal just fit him more in wwe bc he went out his way to dye his hair lose weight and etc. If he gonna go by kevin nash he shouldve just kept the grey hair bc imo his name nash just reminds me on how pathetic & old he looked in tna and his failed 2003 run in wwe. Hopefully something good comes out him and triple h stoyline like HBK and X-Pac coming in for one night only big tag match (DX vs nash & pac) to end the feud.

I rather see The Miz as champ then all them though.

Sep 17, 2008
I cant stand the miz, never have, never will. Mark Henry as champ was the best move they could of made. When was the last time we have seen a dominate heel that Randy Orton can't beat. Hopefully Cena wont be able too beat him too.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
The miz has grown on me tremendously. He used to annoy the fuck out of me and I could never get over the fact he used to be on the real world, so I never took dude serious.
I thought he had a great dream when he was on Real World, then I was hopeful for him going through the motions of making it onto WWE's roster, but anymore I can't handle him, and that's a good thing. I can't stand listening to the dude talk or work, and that's the point. He's got a great life in the WWE ahead of him.

Jan 18, 2006
Comcast all of a sudden changed the USA HD network to West Coast time so i gotta wait till 9 to watch Raw or watch a stream. GAY!!! I cant fast forward through all the bullshit after watching MNF.

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Pretty good show tonight. I would put Dolph as World Champion over Daniel Bryan ANY FUCKING DAY.

What is with that shit? And his entrance music is garbage.
Cole said "He has the charisma of a tea cup"

I like the KANE monster we're seeing.

I would love to see a Orton and Dolph feud.

Still don't like the fact that Punk calls himself the best wrestler in the world.

Feb 8, 2003
yeah danielson is pretty much lame. dont get me wrong he has some wrestling skills but he dont have the look or personality. I think the only reason they thru the belt on him was to please the marks same as ryder but atleast zack has a look and personality.