THE OFFICIAL MONDAY NIGHT RAW THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Ziggler is good but he's not ready to be champ yet.

i think he just as good as anyone else in the company and can work noticed how he been wrestling two matches at the last two ppvs. Dolph stepped his shit up to the next level. he has the whole package to be a successful champion he has the body, mic skills and technical ring work. He has the physical appearence like billy gun did in his mr azz days not to metion he sells moves like curt henning did back in the 90s. That match he has with sin cara where he was selling reminded me of henning so bad. He even brought prestige back to that U.S Title so if he does drop it to mason ryan or zack ryder it would mean more. Dolph is a Raw talent just look at his work from now on closely imo he even better then alberto.

Cody stepped his ring work up too i can see him in the world tittle pic if danielson does win it. wade barret is a cool villian too, WWE has some future stars and raw talent they just better put them guys out proper.

May 24, 2002
i think he just as good as anyone else in the company and can work noticed how he been wrestling two matches at the last two ppvs. Dolph stepped his shit up to the next level. he has the whole package to be a successful champion he has the body, mic skills and technical ring work. He has the physical appearence like billy gun did in his mr azz days not to metion he sells moves like curt henning did back in the 90s. That match he has with sin cara where he was selling reminded me of henning so bad. He even brought prestige back to that U.S Title so if he does drop it to mason ryan or zack ryder it would mean more. Dolph is a Raw talent just look at his work from now on closely imo he even better then alberto.

Cody stepped his ring work up too i can see him in the world tittle pic if danielson does win it. wade barret is a cool villian too, WWE has some future stars and raw talent they just better put them guys out proper.

Yeah I read the dirt sheets too. I have seen plenty of people make the comparison to billy gun but he is in no way on Hennings level. His selling is good but its that flop around over-selling style that is just a bit too much. He is a fantastic worker and I have said that many time. He is better than ADR but that doesn't mean he should have the belt.... I said before del rio wasn't ready for a run

Feb 8, 2003
Yeah Morrison refused to resign with wwe thats why they wrote him off like that with the miz angle so incase he does wanna comeback down the road. He wanna get into entertainment work now they saying But i wouldnt doubt if he goes to TNa for lil bit have some great matches with hardy & rvd, Aj Styles win the title then go back to wwe.

Feb 8, 2003
Looks like danielson, Dolph, Wade getting big pushes. It seems like Danielson gonna win the belt tomorrow with big show or Kane interference unless rhodes or someone does a run in on Danielson.

May 24, 2002
Yep He supposely coming back masked for one more run and he been growing his hair back too. I wonder if they gonna give him the old mask or a new one.
Im pretty sure kane is balding really bad. You could see it from time to time when his hair started growing in a little.Maybe a new mask...maybe he will do what muta did to deal with his baldness and wear a mask that covers his head

Feb 8, 2003
Im pretty sure kane is balding really bad. You could see it from time to time when his hair started growing in a little.Maybe a new mask...maybe he will do what muta did to deal with his baldness and wear a mask that covers his head

taker & hbk was balding bad too. far as kane i agree with you maybe they gonna create a new mask covering some the hair or they can also do some black dye(like they did with taker for a while) since he has long hair and that will cover up the bald spots far as tv views. To bad they can do the wig bc there would be a big risk of it being pulled off during a match and destroying the character.

Also if they wanna do this new kane right they cant have him being a punk ass bitch losing every week. To make him believable they gotta have him do like the first time coming out every week for a month or more attack superstars chokeslaming and tombstoning them like a monster.

Feb 8, 2003
Didnt the first mask have a wig attached to it, I remember Kane pulling his hair off w/ the mask ..I think it was in front of X-Pac
Naw it was in front RVD they just did that for that night only bc kane was getting his hair cut in real life. Kane always had long hair the whole time before that unmasking night bc he used to wear it back in a pony tail during autograph signings