THE OFFICIAL MONDAY NIGHT RAW THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
I think Orton and Dolph would be a good rivalry. Good match.

David Otunga is the worst WWE superstar I have ever seen.

I like CM Punk but he's nowhere near "the best in the world" and personally I don't see why they have ADR main eventing all the time.

Must suck to be a Diva and have a 2 minute filler match

The Miz is acting like Cody Rhodes on the mic but I still like him.

Piper is a legend.

Mick Foley is tarnishing his wrestling career.

Also, did anybody else see the full blown "Randy Savage" fan in the audience tonight?

May 24, 2002
Foley was never a good wrestler but he was ALWAYS a good worker.

You don't need to be a Jack Brisco or Billy Robbinson mat wizard to be a good wrestler. I have been way more entertained by Foleys whole career than I have with someone like John Cena

Feb 8, 2003
imo cm punk sucks as champion. they need to just give that shit back to cena bc he wanna go back to the attitude belt anyways. or they should give it to either triple h, dolph or miz. im tired of seein alberto and punk. i think clay gonna come in a destroy.punk

Jan 18, 2006
Raw was so wack tonight that i got home at like 7:10 and caught up by the time the show was over. Theres not one storyline i even care about right now. Might have missed it but whos Cena facing at the ppv? If they made it a 4-way ladder match it might actually be good.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
RAW is terrible.

What the hell is Nash doing there?

Why is Nash publicly sponsoring Hair Club for Men?

Why is his first match in 8 years with Santino?

Why does the match exist in the first place?

Why was Twitter mentioned 30 times in the broadcast?

Why hasn't Michael Cole been released?

Why in the fuck is Swagger still being allowed to speak on camera?

Why does Mark Henry still exist in the WWE universe?

And why the hell is he the fucking champion?

And finally, why is Super Dave Osborne the interim GM?

CM Punk was the only redeeming part of the whole program.

Feb 8, 2003
They buried Daniel Bryant. He shitty now and not believable to be world champ unless they do a heel turn He gets that ass whooped every single week. They might as well take the money in the bank briefcase off him and give it to rhodes or barrett.

I still dont see the big deal about zack ryder. Nash looked old and washed up tonight coming out to that nwo music.

Cm Punk contract signing was the best part only bc he owned the miz on the mic. My prediction for tlc is punk retains or the miz becomes champ again. I still see Triple H in the wwe title match at mania.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
RAW is terrible.

What the hell is Nash doing there?

Why is Nash publicly sponsoring Hair Club for Men?

Why is his first match in 8 years with Santino?

Why does the match exist in the first place?

Why was Twitter mentioned 30 times in the broadcast?

Why hasn't Michael Cole been released?

Why in the fuck is Swagger still being allowed to speak on camera?

Why does Mark Henry still exist in the WWE universe?

And why the hell is he the fucking champion?

And finally, why is Super Dave Osborne the interim GM?

CM Punk was the only redeeming part of the whole program.
Please post here more. #thanku

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Like I've said before, Nash was my favorite wrestler growing up. Him/SCSA/Undertaker.

I love seeing Nash on tv, and yes I admit the NWO music is a bit weird but there is still something extremely nostalgic about seeing him and then on top of that having him and that music paired together.
Nash isn't in his prime anymore, but I am still really looking forward to seeing him and HHH in a match. I don't expect him to be Sin Cara in the ring. Like it or not he is still a legend (IMO) and this is his last run in the "big leagues" and I'm glad I'm getting to see it.

I thought RAW was pretty good tonight... A lot of wrestling for a change.

ADR is boring to me also.

The Divas once again get a 2 minute match with a school-boy finish. It must suck because I know I used to watch Diva matches for other reasons besides a possible Trish thong slip. I know there are a few who can actually wrestle.

I like CM Punk but sometimes he annoys me. I still think Dolph is a way better wrestler than him.

I've always like Randy Orton, too, but I'm starting to notice that he his just like John Cena with his skill set. I never see him/them do anything else but there solid 8-10 moves.

The whole Twitter thing does get annoying at times.

I still don't understand why NO ONE in the whole arena cheers when Ryder's music comes on, EVER, but they'll join in to do a "Woo Woo Woo"

It's definitely Shane O Mac coming back on January 2nd.

I want to know who the fuck John Laurinaitis is always texting already.

WWE Network is going to be tight as hell.

Still don't know why JR isn't commentating.

May 6, 2009
Yeah, personally I love the fact that he uses the NWO music. Brings back memories and it never gets old.

I was big on Del Rio when he first started but yeah he's boring as hell now. Same shit.

They need to turn Orton heel again. He too has become boring.