The official FIFA World Cup 2010 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2002
^Yeah it was good game. I wanted Uruguay to score at the end , so it would last another 30 minutes. Forlan deserves the mvp of the world cup for what he have done for Uruguay.Every goal he scored was beautyful , even his penalty! I'm also impressed over how Germany played through out this world cup. A lot of young talent there. They will be a threat next world cup, even if Brazil are going to rape every team they play since world cup 2014 is in Brazil.
Paul the Octupus said Germany for bronze and Spain for gold. If Spain win tomorrow that goddamn creature had 100% on his bets this world cup. I hope Holland wins !

Sep 29, 2003
why in the fuck couldnt we play like that on wednesday....fuck

on another note, not one player showed up more for his country than Forlan....I was watching a commentator at halftime who said that Uruguay overacheived this year...maybe they did, but I feel they earned each and every goal they really played with their hearts

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Another terrible game by us. I could barely watch it. Just horrible. I really don't understand why so many people are talking about how great Germany played. We played like shit more than 50% of the time. Like shit against Serbia, like shit against Ghana, About 50 good minutes against England, the rest was shit, same with Argentinia, and the game against Spain was redicoulus. We played like retards. Any decent coach would have changed the formation to stop Spain from controlling the balll like that.

Now I'm in Germany and hear all these reporters and shit talking like we the best ever. We still have to improve a lot if we ever want to win something. Luckily we mostly played against teams that sucked even more. The overall quality wasn't good at all this WC imo.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I was talking to two friends of mine from Holland about three weeks ago and they said they were embarrassed when that happened. Same with most other Dutch people.
The positive thing is that Rijkard was embarrassed too and if I am not mistaken, he apologized immediately after the game and they are good friends now with Voller.

Aug 24, 2002
Another terrible game by us. I could barely watch it. Just horrible. I really don't understand why so many people are talking about how great Germany played. We played like shit more than 50% of the time. Like shit against Serbia, like shit against Ghana, About 50 good minutes against England, the rest was shit, same with Argentinia, and the game against Spain was redicoulus. We played like retards. Any decent coach would have changed the formation to stop Spain from controlling the balll like that.

Now I'm in Germany and hear all these reporters and shit talking like we the best ever. We still have to improve a lot if we ever want to win something. Luckily we mostly played against teams that sucked even more. The overall quality wasn't good at all this WC imo.
The thing is , i think Germany were great because even without Podolski , Klose and Lahm they still won the bronze Medal. That shows what a squad you had for this world cup. Missing three key players and still beat Uruguay. That's not bad. And the Serbia game you were good too. Playing with 10 guys for over half the game and it was still a tight game. You put alot of pressure with 10 players and were one penalty miss away from a draw.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009

its because even if they won the world cup you would still fucking complain mike. cmon brah, Germany played well, smashing Argentina 4-0 alone, you should be happy.

Unlucky that Mueller wasnt playing v Spain because it would have been different

Aug 24, 2002
^yup. Van Bronckhorst last game as a player. Lets hope for a hollywood end and that he repeats that shot against Uruguay!

Im gonna remember this world cup for: The Vuvuzelas, poor referees , how the star strikers flopped(Rooney,Messi,Torres,Anelka 0 goals, Ronaldo 1 goal) , the Ghana-Uruguay situation,Forlans goals,Paraguay chick boobs, how european teams won all three medals gold,silver,bronze for the first time OUTSIDE Europe,Paul the octupus, the drama in France Squad and so on..