The official FIFA World Cup 2010 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ant-1

Sicc OG
Mar 2, 2004
You can count it 4 with Essien, Drogba who wants to play but we don't know if its gonna be possible and Meghni from Algeria...

OutcastedOutlaw > Totally agree with you about Vieira, and the funny thing is Domenech saying that he couldn't take Vieira cause he didn't played enough with City, but taking Henry who didn't played much this year too

May 14, 2002
Did Van der Vaart played ? I heard he was complaining about not being in the starting lineup...
I am not sure. I didn't watch the game entirely I was outside most of the time.

Here are all goals someone already made with their phone, lol.

I hope Robben's injury is not too bad though. He is our best player at the moment... would be a real shame if he couldn't play anymore....

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I hope Robben's injury is not too bad though. He is our best player at the moment... would be a real shame if he couldn't play anymore....
He didn't fly with the rest of the team to South Africa and is gonna have a CT tomorrow. They still think he will be able to play though.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
if we play like shit, yes, they will.

But Kewell should be starting so we will play alot better in the final third.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
yeah if I dream hard enough maybe it will come true lol

one thing is for sure, if we lose, we are gonna go down in a blaze of leg breaking fouls ahaha

btw love the commercial in ur sig

Sep 4, 2002
3-1 we shoulda won like 5-2.. robbie findley misses two golden chances at wide open net, pushes one right and another off the post. then a phantom offsides call took that goal away...

Buddle's first goal was nice tho. 2nd goal was ill too, but dolo did well and put that ball right on to buddle's forehead... and then Gomez doing what he does in the Mexican league. right place right time. from what landon does best... Distributes serious fuckin dimes.

we played OK...

Buddle starts and gomez is super sub off the bench!!!