The official FIFA World Cup 2010 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2003
deutschland takin it this year

choices in the poll could be:

italy, germany, spain, france, netherlands, brazil, argentina, usa, portugal, and other....but you're right its really only between about 4 of those teams..

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
We're looking like shit since 2006, I bet we won't even make it to the second round... Diaby is a beast but he won't even be a starter.
If France fail at this world cup blame will lay soley with Domenech for not taking Benzema

May 14, 2002
We're looking like shit since 2006, I bet we won't even make it to the second round... Diaby is a beast but he won't even be a starter.
True.. But still Doesnt matter though.
A competition can go every way, France could still suprise everyone...

May 14, 2002
Holland got alot of followers wherever they go . I was in Portugal Euro2004 and they had by far the most fans there . :classic:
Yeah for the Eurocup 2008 as well in Austria and Swiss.
Crazy orange mania. If we could only win sometimes. Lol

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Hard to go past Spain, they must be clear favourites.

Others in with a shot are Germany, Holland, Argentina.

then Brazil, Italy, France, Portugal.

Darkhorses are Serbia, Nigeria.

Ant-1

Sicc OG
Mar 2, 2004
If France fail at this world cup blame will lay soley with Domenech for not taking Benzema
Samir Nasri should have been there too, maybe Domenech doesnt like Arabs lol
Domenech is the most hated man in France since world cup 2k6 (we made it to the final because of Zidane and Vieira, Domenech aint got shit to do with this), he always find a new way to make the team play worse.
We played 4-3-3 during the 3 last games with Anelka as the only forward, while he's playing behind Drogba in Chelsea. He ain't doing nothing as the only forward, that's not his style.
Ribery on the left, ok but we aint got shit on the right wing (Govou is a complete joke) and Malouda did a great season with Chelsea on the left... and he's playing midfielder right now. Gallas is always hurt and weak, Abidal plays on the left of the defense with Barcelona (when he played, cause he also got several injuries this season), and they're the centre back starters.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
2-1 USA Half Time, two fucking shit uncharacteristic mistakes lead to the goals, one early by Grella losing possession and the other Wilkshire out of position on a cross.

Little bit too relaxed for my liking..

However we are looking decent in attack aside from Jesus missing a sitter.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Samir Nasri should have been there too, maybe Domenech doesnt like Arabs lol
Domenech is the most hated man in France since world cup 2k6 (we made it to the final because of Zidane and Vieira, Domenech aint got shit to do with this), he always find a new way to make the team play worse.
We played 4-3-3 during the 3 last games with Anelka as the only forward, while he's playing behind Drogba in Chelsea. He ain't doing nothing as the only forward, that's not his style.
Ribery on the left, ok but we aint got shit on the right wing (Govou is a complete joke) and Malouda did a great season with Chelsea on the left... and he's playing midfielder right now. Gallas is always hurt and weak, Abidal plays on the left of the defense with Barcelona (when he played, cause he also got several injuries this season), and they're the centre back starters.
And Viera too not included, complete joke of a selection to not pick Benzema, Nasri and Viera, Viera in particular is needed for his experience and is a beast on the world stage. Some really dumb decisions made by Domenech.

If I was French I would still have faith though, you guys have class in that side and are more than capable of reaching the final again.

Gallas when he is in form he is solid, I remember him at Arsenal and Chelsea.

Malouda only started to play well this previous season, what a fucking great player he is, I knew he was a beast when he signed for Chelsea because they needed someone to fill Robben's shoes (not gonna happen) but he got off to an average start, now... the rest wil be history.