The Official DENVER NUGGETS 2009-2010 Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
Ok i'm fuckin disgusted right now..half way through the 3rd and nuggets are playing like absolute SHIT!!! I was tryin to give them the benefit of the doubt but they WILL be losing this series unless they make a major change immediately!! I just wanna slap the shit outa all of em right now!!

Bout to turn this shit off!! THESE FUCKINNN GUUYSS!!!

Oct 9, 2008
Its a wrap!!! Nuggets completely gave up after game two..They just ending the 3rd quarter of game 4 and i know its over..I really thought we were past 1st round eleminations..Kinda drunk and venting but these fucks need to just go back to the drawing board and get they shit together for next season they totally fucked this one off!!! With or without a good coach they still had the talent to make it happen and they failed!!

Feb 13, 2006
Its a wrap!!! Nuggets completely gave up after game two..They just ending the 3rd quarter of game 4 and i know its over..I really thought we were past 1st round eleminations..Kinda drunk and venting but these fucks need to just go back to the drawing board and get they shit together for next season they totally fucked this one off!!! With or without a good coach they still had the talent to make it happen and they failed!!
Time to blow it up, these guys got no basketball smarts, or passion.

Feb 13, 2006
Pretty good read.

The killer plays the Nuggets won't run

According to Synergy Sports, the Nuggets have choreographed a pick-and-roll -- then hit the roll man -- 17 times in this series. The results:
Nine made baskets
Six trips to the free throw line
Two missed shot attempts

That's an 88.2 percent success rate.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/15495/the-killer-plays-the-nuggets-wont-run

This is what I mean by low basketball IQ. Hopefully they want to bang and fight with the Jazz, and not each other tonight.

Feb 13, 2006
If my team was in the playoffs playing him id prolly say the same thing....But hes a baller no doupht.....Denver steped up tonight back agians the wall....2 more to go.....
He's too good to be flopping all over the place. They way he's playing in the series, he is the best PG in the NBA.

It was nice to see the Nuggets run more pick and roll, and seeing the ball move around on the offensive end. Not feeling good about their chances in Utah, but if they clamp down defensively they have a shot.

Oct 9, 2008
Granted the nuggets are playing like shit right now...but i can't believe these fuckin refs in the 2nd quarter!! Not an excuse but come on, the refs hella quick on the whistle everytime a jazz player flops on the floor.. I'm almost thinkin the nuggs should just start falling down every time down the court and they'll get some calls!!