The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
Fuck that was so dope.

Walt is a fucking idiot for pushin' the magnet all the way and tippin' the truck. It would seem they accomplished what they wanted to with the laptop, but that picture is definitely gonna lead to a whole bunch of other shit.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
season opener kicked ass!
couple things

*SPOILERS AHEAD***!!

man i did not see ted being alive AT ALL lol. i wonder if they changed their mind on him or if it was planned for him to be alive the whole time. the whole "act of god" talk at sauls made me think he was dead for sure. but when i rewatched when ted slipped his hand was twitching at the end of the scene, made me re-think the possibility of him being alive. now he says he isnt going to talk to anybody, but i really highly doubt that. i wonder if skyler or walt are going to kill him off.

also i was wrong about huell lifting that ricin cig, you were all right about it lol, he did snatch it from jesse when he did that pat-down. you guys are some detectives lol.

i knew that lap-top was going to be pretty key, im glad walt was smart enough to ask mike about it, even though it was too late, they obviously solved the problem. that was one of the most burning questions i had and im glad it got answered in the first episode, man these people really know how to make a show (take lessons Walking Dead writers you fucks)

lily of the vally: sooner or later jesse is going to start wondering about the kid being poisoned, especially when that kid wakes up and swears that he never ate any berries off of a plant. jesses going to know that someone did it, and if he suspects or finds out that gus wasnt behind it, what then? the only person left to suspect would be walt... maybe thats what the flash forward is, maybe walt is going to war with jesse?

so walt "won", but did he really win? his wife doesnt trust him at all, his son is now full on Hank-is-a-Hero sprung for the guy, and totally thinks the idea of catching big time drug dealers is awesome. we learned at the end of last season walt jr. doesnt appreciate the way walt has been acting the past year, and he already had the kind of fatherly-figure respect for hank, and now its full blown hanging off of hanks jock-strap. skyler is a prisoner to walt and his son will completely hate him and abandon him if he even suspects walt is a drug dealer at all. theres signs that walt is a stranger to his daughter (her crying at the end of last season and walt being unable to comfort her). walts family is completely destroyed but he doesnt realize it; its just a frail illusion that can be destroyed at any moment

walt borrowing money from jesse: might not seem that big of a deal, but walt is straight broke right now, and gus is gone. wheres he going to get his money? is he going to try and convince mike to drive out in the desert and pick up some cash drops gus left behind? what was on the address in that picture that was in gustavo's office; the address to a large ass-ton of cash? i think it is the address to a huge cash and or meth stash, and walt is going to be shit out of luck pretty soon.

mike helping walt and jesse: sure it was to save his own ass, but mikes a smart guy, if he didnt have any respect or trust with walt and jesse he wouldve killed them or skipped town already. i think its clear that mike is going to be working for walt and jesse now.

thats all i can think of for now, man that episode kicked ass lol.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You've been wrong with all your predictions and deductions.
maybe because i throw a lot of shit out there, trying to start a discussion to see what other people are thinking.

its pretty hard to be wrong if you dont ever predict or deduct at all T @tylerthetaco

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
for the first time in the show Hank is two steps ahead of walt. based on that preview link i posted im thinking hank switched out the laptop he found in gustavo's office with another laptop, to do his own maverick style investigating. or he might have seen walt and jesse on the footage before they tagged and bagged it for evidence

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I just finished watching on dvr,and that's what I was thinking that hank took that bitch,my fucking dvr cut of before it showed next weeks clip ha ha,but I just peeped the link.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
That was fucking awesome. I'm betting it's not until the mid season break "finale" we find out what needing a machine gun is all about. Walt looked like he had been through even more hell at that point.
i wonder if hank is going to figure out walt and jesse and warn walt to get the fuck out of town and never come back, and never try and contact his family again. thatd make some sense for why walt would have a fake ID and an altered appearance.. well aside for wanting to be incognito for the gun buying of course.. but its probably more than that. either at war with jesse, gus's leftover people, or running from hank and the DEA