The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
LOL @ asking if Gus is dead. did you not watch the part where A BOMB EXPLODES AND HALF OF HIS SKULL IS GONE THEN HE DROPS DEAD? lol then the part where the news is reporting on his death and the bombing

yes i did and they said 'maybe 2-3 people died'

you need to listen closer lol

and maybe he could of survived it, who knows?

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
maybe he thinks he won, but what about the dude that they left back after smoking those cartel dons and the cappos?

they both didn't die

-_-

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
i don't like his family either, especially that fat piece of shit dea agent

tough guy till he saw a motherfucking head on a turtle lol

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
i don't like his family either, especially that fat piece of shit dea agent

tough guy till he saw a motherfucking head on a turtle lol
Thats the beauty of this series. Every charecter has a lot of layer to there persona. Hank turned out not to be the tough guy he portrays himself, we the audience know, but the character in the show don't. Same thing with Walt and Jesse. Everyone use to hate Jesse, now he is likable. People use to like Walt, now he is annoying.

This season will be no different. There will be times we like, and hate all of them. Except Saul, that guy is funny always.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
First person to post a dl link to the new episode tomorrow will get a million props from me. I'm staying at a place where I have no access to my regular torrent sites.