The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
well usually seasons are 12 eps, thats bullshit tho.

i like how walt got rid of that plant, jesse will find out tho its only a matter of time.

also hank knows everything

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Well I can tell you 1 thing that didn't change for me.....Skylar is still a dumb stupid bitch whore of a wife....

She goes and see's the 1 guy that could bring so much heat to her husband and his whole situation, and the bitch CRY's??????
She still doesn't understand what she did was so fucking stupid. I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hope Walt kills that fucking clown Ted...........

Then the stupid bitch Skylar is acting all fucking scared around her own husband. It's like......bitch you are married to fucking Scarface with the brain of Einstein........you are pretty fucking safe right now......LOL

Great season opener.

The 1 thing I didn't like was Hank walking around the crime scene with a cane. I thought they could of came up with something better than that for him to discover the camera shit........just seemed to easy of an idea.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
The 1 thing I didn't like was Hank walking around the crime scene with a cane. I thought they could of came up with something better than that for him to discover the camera shit........just seemed to easy of an idea.
i liked that hank actually stepped foot into the lab. he knew he was right, and there he is, walking in the actual lab. hank is one of the characters im rooting for lol. he portrays himself as a tough guy, he obviously wasnt tough after that explosion rocked him to his core, and now hes pretty much a gimp cause of the shooting, and i hope he owns the season. itd be a shame for him not to bust walt or at the very least figure it all out and put every single piece together. i find the scenes hes in are very entertaining and vindicating; meeting with the DEA last season, putting the pieces together against Gus, being at gus's office, walking around in the lab; good shit

Sep 15, 2009
Bancsuisse = Swiss Bank? Isn't that where the super rich fucks keep all their money? It clearly said routing # on the paper in the picture frame. Something huge will definitely come out of that. Hopefully more back story to the mafia. That was a great episode. It sucks having to wait a week til the next episode. I thought about not watching it and recording it weekly. Then watching it all when it takes the midpoint break....fuck no, I can't wait

Dec 12, 2006
So of coursed I liked it, best show on TV, I dunno if I get more critical as I get older about realism or just the longer a show runs the more opportunities to make mistakes but I thought it was a little rough around the edges, example, I understand the show centers around the transformation of Walt from wuss to drug lord and maybe I need to go back and watch the last episodes of four again for momentum sake, but for the love of sweet baby jesus, Mike is a god damm Nam vet and American war hero and hes gonna let himself get checked by Bill Nye The Science Guy? granted at the end he had won the mental chess game but it felt a little rushed. Not buyin it. Also thought it was funny jessie pops out the car looking like the wanna be cousin from the guy in The Driver but of course I was won back by YESSS BITCH!!!!!

Never have hated a TV show charachter more than Skylar in my life

Loved them sticking to their guns with the opening scene

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Walt knew that much power would tip the truck over. It shows how much of a controlling maniac he's become, that he has to go to extremes every chances he gets.

and yes thats a swiss bank account in the cayman islands

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Walt knew that much power would tip the truck over. It shows how much of a controlling maniac he's become, that he has to go to extremes every chances he gets.

and yes thats a swiss bank account in the cayman islands
What I don't understand is why he didn't just leave the magnet on?

It would have taken those cops forever to turn that shit off. They would have called the bomb squad and all that shit.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^that part confused me because all the stuff in the evidence room fell down, but when the cops approached the van (and it was still tipped to the side), we see a shot of the inside of the van with what looks like the device to still be on and buzzing...

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I think what we will see now is heisenburg develop a god complex and eventually be the main villain. Jesse will be the good guy and they both end up killing each other. BOOM end of show.

you heard it here first folks!

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I think Walt's family was murdered and that's why he was looking sad and lonely in the restaurant celebrating his birthday by himself. Also, why was he going by Mr. Lambert? Witness protection? Saul's guy? Or do you think he was on the run from the police. Could be why he changed his appearance by growing the hair back. Hank is definitely going to find out this season.