The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
any predictions or anything that people are itching to see in the new season?

***SPOILERS BELOW***

I for one really want to see the fallout from gus, and any evidence that gus left behind. i have a feeling he left behind some stuff on that laptop in his office that hank is going to find that will put hank on walts trail. mainly when walt was acting like a dumbass and ran into gustavo's chicken restaurant, asking for him by name, and ran into the back manager office and shit. i think gus saved the video. or maybe theres some kind of connection to jesse behind, jesses fingerprints at gus's house... who knows. And who exactly was gustavo? the cartels obviously wouldnt touch him at one point, but that all changed obviously. are the cartels going to come after mike and jesse, and possibly walt, to pick up the pieces?

I want to see:
Hank figure walt out. Whether he catches him or kills him or whatever im not sure if i want that to happen yet, ill have to see how walt changes after taking out gus. but id really like to see hank start putting the pieces together and strongly suspecting walt, itll make for an awesome season and i wouldnt mind that being dragged out over several episodes

What happens with Mike: Does he join up with walt and jesse, does he splinter off and go to war with walt and jesse, does he go to the cartel, does he quit the business, do we get to see more backstory on mike? Itching to find this out

these are just off the top of my head and the ones that i most want to see at this moment, obviously theres a ton more shit i wnat to see and cant wait for, lol

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
^thanks for spoiler warning butcher

Almost finished season 3 and you know what guys?

I WANT SOME MOTHERFUCKING LOS POLLOS CHICKEN, IT LOOKS SO TASTY!

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
***SPOILER ALERT***

There's an enormous plot point that I think will play a HUGE role, whether it's the first part of season five, or the second part is to be determined. Jesse still doesn't know that Walt watched Jane die. They got so fucking close to it in the one episode where Jesse put sleeping aid in Walt's coffee, and Walt said he was so sorry about Jane. That was seriously one of the most tense moments of the show. I want to say that Walt will confess to Jesse and Jesse will kill him because of it.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Started season 4, starting to hate both of these two, they are very unlikeable characters now.

Gus is just trying to run a business.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Oh man, I just about fuckin' freaked out. Just read DirecTV lost 17 channels. Comedy Central, Spike, MTV, VH1 etc. I thought AMC was gonna be one of them, but THANK THE UNIVERSE it's not! I would be damned if I missed an episode of BREAKING BAD! WTF tho... all that shit talk on Dish Network only to follow the same path. PFFT, GTFOH! Sad to lose Comedy Central :( My Dad is gonna be fuckin' pissed... he watches South Park religiously, lol.