The Official 2013 Raiders Offseason Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
negative, Raiders ain't any worse than the bottom 5 in the NFL and if you believe they're worse than teams like the Browns, Chiefs (still getting hype and I have no idea why, because of Alex Smith? lol), Eagles, Jaguars, Cardinals, Jets, Buccaneers, Bills etc you're showing true haterism. Don't get me wrong we're down there with those teams, but saying 0-16 is retarded as fuck. A lot of terrible teams in the NFL this year, I'm sure the Raiders could beat a lot of them lol

we got 4 or 5 wins in us at least
I would do 8 individual $20 bets that the Raiders are worse than those teams you listed

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
only one way we beat the colts an thats if we don't let luck beat us in the air ill be watching it tho seen how it cant get any worse then the last 13 years

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I'm just gonna go ahead and say we'll have the worst record in the league
Come on bruh, gotta have more faith in our team.

If that ends up happening though, what direction do you think the Raiders should head in?

Fire McKenzie and Allen or just fire Allen? Or give them one more year?

Let's see how they look against Indy.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Come on bruh, gotta have more faith in our team.

If that ends up happening though, what direction do you think the Raiders should head in?

Fire McKenzie and Allen or just fire Allen? Or give them one more year?

Let's see how they look against Indy.
This team is turrible breh. We're in full on rebuilding mode. We dont have many good players to begin with and some of our best players are injured. I'm just looking for us to be competitive and improve over the course of the season. I don't think we should fire McKenzie because we know his plan is going to take a few years to get this team rolling. He needs more time. Idk about DA. I hate to get another head coach because we've been lacking continuity in that area, but he might don't got it ad a HC

Props: Rossibreath
Jun 23, 2005
you cant judge DA off this talent just like you cant judge mckenzie. Give DA another year and if he dont do shit next year give him the boot

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2005
bridgewater wouldnt be shit with this shitty oline. might as well get the best player out there and thats clowney. but we making the playoffs so we wont be number 1 pick

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
IMO, the Raiders would be foolish to pass up Bridgewater. I think hes the quarterback who could lead them back to respectability. Draft him, a few different blockers and look in free agency, have a plan and show it to potential free agents to try to lure them to the team.

Props: RAPresentah

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
To be honest, the BEST move would be Suck for Clowney, GET the #1 pick and trade it to the right team for 3-4 picks in the 1st and 2nd round down the line. Thats how you get better. Free agency and solid drafting. 1 player, be it the BEST player in college football or not, will not fix the raiders. its gonna take 3-4 rookie ballers and some free agents.

Props: REACHTMO

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
LOL!!! You're one to talk you little fuck boy.
Let me guess.... you fought in MMA as a "hobby" for 10 years and will beat me up at a Raider game right?

You and that scrub pr10wrx must've gotten beat up and your lunch money taken while you were in school, that's why you took MMA classes. So now you think you're bad and can talk to people any ol' way.

You and that chump are really starting to get on my nerves. Give me 1 year in MMA training and I'll be choking both of you out. I'm not about to show up at a Raider game for a fight like an idiot. We can do it the legit way in a cage or something so we don't get charged with assault. All you're doing is crowd pleasing. Send me a PM, let's not flood the thread with threats and insults.

Last edited: