The Official 2013 Raiders Offseason Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2005
No it's not the best team. Some of players Reggie cut were Better than some players we have now (Palmer, bryant, wheeler, Kelly, Seymour) although not much better, but better indeed.

Reggie isn't fielding this team to tank and have higher draft picks, although it is a bonus. He's fielding this team to have a better future (more cap space, younger players) and not just win maybe 8 games this and last year, hence all the cuts and all the dead money left on the table.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Raiders released DE Andre Carter.
That might just about do it for Carter, who was due only $1 million. The 12-year veteran appeared used up last season, making just 2.5 sacks in 12 games after tallying 10 in 2011 for the Patriots. The fact that he couldn't make the worst team in the league — and perhaps the worst group of pass-rushers this side of New Orleans — bodes extremely poorly for Carter's future. Perhaps Carter would be rejuvenated by landing back in a winning situation, but there's a chance he's simply done.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Raiders waived QB Tyler Wilson.
He'll likely be claimed off waivers shortly. Wilson, the 112th overall pick in April's draft, struggled with the mental side of the game in Raiders camp and fell behind undrafted free agent Matt McGloin. GM Reggie McKenzie is keeping McGloin, Matt Flynn, and Terrelle Pryor on the roster at quarterback.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
if i seen you in person, you wouldnt do shit and id call you a punk ass bitch to your face bro, dont act like you some sort of super dude, ive fought in mma for 8 years im sure you aint that scary looking feel me lol come to a raider game
Nope not scary looking at all! I'm not on here bullying calling people punks and bragging about how many years I've supposedly fought in MMA. Nobody has even heard of you so you probably didn't hold ground against other fighters in MMA. Dana White didn't sign a scrub like you to a contract, so now you want to pick a fight at a Raider game. At the end of the day anybody can get it!

Let's agree to keep it Raider football or don't talk to each other from here on out.

Props: [-KoRp$-]559
Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Nope not scary looking at all! I'm not on here bullying calling people punks and bragging about how many years I've supposedly fought in MMA. Nobody has even heard of you so you probably didn't hold ground against other fighters in MMA. Dana White didn't sign a scrub like you to a contract, so now you want to pick a fight at a Raider game. At the end of the day anybody can get it!

Let's agree to keep it Raider football or don't talk to each other from here on out.
nobody has heard of me because i dont put my name out there like that plus it was a hobby of mine never took it serious ever just something to do, im done with you're cheesy ass anyways kid real raiders fans know whats up with the raiders not the dick riders who wear it because it has a cool logo like yourself, your not a true fan of the raiders so its fine kid, keep acting like you know football because you play madden

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
What do you think? Just because he took up MMA as a hobby doesn't mean he can't get his ass whooped. He doesn't have extra elbows, knees, and fists. I'm pretty sure he has 2 just like everybody else. He's not all that bad!

Let's carry on about Raider football, I'm done with talking to and about that weirdo!

May 6, 2009
What do you think? Just because he took up MMA as a hobby doesn't mean he can't get his ass whooped. He doesn't have extra elbows, knees, and fists. I'm pretty sure he has 2 just like everybody else. He's not all that bad!

Let's carry on about Raider football, I'm done with talking to and about that weirdo!
Lol

Props: Tony

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Raiders LT Menelik Watson suffered a knee injury in Wednesday's practice.
Watson's availability for Week 1 could be in jeopardy after he "tweaked" his knee and was unable to finish practice. The Raiders would be forced to start Tony Pashos if Watson can't go, with Khalif Barnes moving to left tackle.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
This thread got real weird. Do the raiders suck that bad we'd rather threaten to fight each other and talk about gay shit?
nah just tired of dumb fuckers like tony trying to act like he knows shit on the raiders an how hes a fan of the raiders ect dude reminds of me the bitch who knows everything about everything but dunno shit about nothing im done with his gay ass back to football,

if we going to win we need to play pistol offense and let dude just run for yards to set up passing

Jun 23, 2005
The only person to talk bout gay shit in here is a niner fan, figures.

Damn this has got to be the worst line of all time. Only actual starting caliber player is lil wiz

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
I dont know if I even want to watch on sunday... the only way we will win, is if our defense miraculously doesnt give up more than 2 td's, and has multiple big time turnovers.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
McFadden is healthy so the Raiders have a shot especially if the D can force Indy to punt. They better not let DHB hit them up!