THE NW IS WEAK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2008
There's ton of dope shit that just never made it... sad. but I'll do my part to help the NW get some shine.

There is a dope ass talent pool, just people dont know and the NW aint never go no love really. Its even worse when the whole west aint shinin...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
yee? lol

DZ is awful...and is a square bear bitch. There is a price on his head from ive heard...
that's what i've heard too.

so......UPDATE..........

BOSS UP LLC / BOSS UP INC

GWOP DONT' MAKE ME, I MAKE GWOP---COMING SOON.

FINISHING STAGES OF THE ALBUM. IT'S PRETTY MUCH DONE. JUST WAITING ON SOME LAST SPECIAL TOUCHES.

YOU'LL SEE THE OTHER "COMING SOON" ALBUMS ON THE INSERT.

HURTLOCK IS PUTTIN OUT HIS ALBUM "KOONIN VOL1" PRESENTED BY GUCE

And with that....I won't let the cat fully out of the bag.....yet.

Website is in the works too by some guy named I AM....along with music videos, and maybe a DVD...by that asshole I AM.

Love us or hate us, we're still on your mind. lol.....

AND......

DIVINE LEGACY MUSIC GROUP.....

PUT OUT PARIS' ALBUM, IT'S R&B BUT I RECOMMEND YOU ALL CHECK IT OUT.

WWW.DLMGMUSIC.COM

THEY OPENED AT SUMMER JAM....VIDEOS COMING SOON.....BY THE VIDEO CREW....WHICH INCLUDES SOME ARROGANT PRICK NAMED I AM.

I SUPPORT MY LABEL/CREW JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE RIDES FOR THEIR LABEL/CREW.

BOSS THE FUCK UP.:siccness:

Apr 12, 2007
SOME NORTHWEST SHIT IS GARBAGE DUE TOO FAGGETTED POLITICS OF RETARTED CLICKS IN THE GREAT NORTH WEST NOT THE HOMO SIDE OF SHIT WERE SOME MANY PEOPLE GET CONFUSED

Jan 30, 2007
damn theres a NW hyphy movement?....never knew that, but on the real im not up on whats poppin in the NW and i lived just across the border in Van City for 7 years and now back in Cali but theres weak shit and theres good shit from state to state,i guess its just a matter of opinion, if it sounds good to me and i can relate then i dont give a fuck where your from...

SUM OTHER SHIT IVE NOTICED AND ITS LIKE A WESTCOAST THING & ITS PROBABLY WORLDWIDE, BUT ITS LIKE UN COOL TO BE A FAN OF OTHER RAPPERS NOW, LIKE IF THEY AINT YA HOMEBOYS. POLITICS AND RAP CLICKS AND BREAKIN UP THE GENRE ARE TEARIN THE GAME UP IN2 CERTAIN TYPES OF MUSIC. NOT SAYIN EVERYBODY DO IT BUT ITS LIKE PEOPLE GET SO HOOK ON HAVIN A HOMIE THAT CAN SPIT AND NOT FACIN THE FACTS THAT HE AINT THE BEST RAPPER IN UR AREA OR IN THE GAME. GOOD MUSIC IS GOOD MUSIC AND SHOULD BE SUPPORTED, ONCE FANS AND MUSIC HEADS GET OVER THAT, IM SURE YOULL SEE THAT FRONT RUNNERS OF THE CITY.

LMAO HOPE THAT MADE SUM SENSE BUT WAT I MEANT IS STEMMIN FROM BRIXTON BOMBER'S LAST LINE & DIABLO666 POST

Apr 12, 2007
i post was purely saying if your a tell a tubby as bitch your a homo i like the writer then not the queer side of shit thank you tech your tubby as some fucking manners

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
damn theres a NW hyphy movement?....never knew that, but on the real im not up on whats poppin in the NW and i lived just across the border in Van City for 7 years and now back in Cali but theres weak shit and theres good shit from state to state,i guess its just a matter of opinion, if it sounds good to me and i can relate then i dont give a fuck where your from...
SYKO who produced most of Thizzelle Washington for Mac Dre is from Portland/Seattle. He's pretty much who started that deal, if I had to pick one person who did something for it.

I agree with you about good and bad shit from each state. It's like weed. You gotta find the right hook and then you're happy. lol

SUM OTHER SHIT IVE NOTICED AND ITS LIKE A WESTCOAST THING & ITS PROBABLY WORLDWIDE, BUT ITS LIKE UN COOL TO BE A FAN OF OTHER RAPPERS NOW, LIKE IF THEY AINT YA HOMEBOYS. POLITICS AND RAP CLICKS AND BREAKIN UP THE GENRE ARE TEARIN THE GAME UP IN2 CERTAIN TYPES OF MUSIC. NOT SAYIN EVERYBODY DO IT BUT ITS LIKE PEOPLE GET SO HOOK ON HAVIN A HOMIE THAT CAN SPIT AND NOT FACIN THE FACTS THAT HE AINT THE BEST RAPPER IN UR AREA OR IN THE GAME. GOOD MUSIC IS GOOD MUSIC AND SHOULD BE SUPPORTED, ONCE FANS AND MUSIC HEADS GET OVER THAT, IM SURE YOULL SEE THAT FRONT RUNNERS OF THE CITY.
It's not everyone though. People I kick it with, well, some of them, do appreciate good music from the NW and don't hate. But it's few and far between. And what I've noticed is MOST of the cats who hate on people, are those who ARE doing something. Cause they don't want their 5 seconds of fame pulled out from under them.

^ Yep.. errybody dont want to see the next man come up.
There's a few people who help out or just don't hate on cats tryina do it.

Cool Nutz is one of them, Syko, Non Stop, B Dougie, Zicafekt....I've yet to hear these guys talk shit for no reason abotu someone's music....and I can't even say I've heard them be negative or seen negative posts about NW rappers or their music.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
correct me if im wrong, but in that song doesnt he say... "im hyphy dude, get, get wit the movement." :confused:

dont get me wrong.. as soon as his album drops.. im onit.. he has made his way into my top 5 favorite rappers... period.. not just out the NW...
what song is this? lol.....

and the movement...is BOSS UP........know about it!

first album out will be Gwop Don't Make Me, I Make Gwop....

not sure what's after....but I KNOW BD's solo "Wait Til I Get Up" and HL's album are comin out after.

Wait Til I Get Up.....fuckin slaps like pimps on hookers. And, Hurtlock's shit is actually pretty good. He's definitely improved from back in the day.