THE NW IS WEAK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 22, 2005
HAHA I DIDNT REALLY MEAN IT TRYNA GRAB YALL ATTENTION BUT FAREAL I DONT RAP OR ANYTHING BUT AM A FAN OF REAL MUSIC AND GOOD MUSIC BUT COME ON THE NW IS COMING OUT WITH SOME CORNY ASS MUSIC ALMOST AS CORNY AS THE NEW BAY..haahaaaaaaaa.. COME ON PORTLAND AND SEATTLE SPIT SUM REAL SHIT BE YOUR OWN MOVEMENT

Apr 7, 2004
HAHA I DIDNT REALLY MEAN IT TRYNA GRAB YALL ATTENTION BUT FAREAL I DONT RAP OR ANYTHING BUT AM A FAN OF REAL MUSIC AND GOOD MUSIC BUT COME ON THE NW IS COMING OUT WITH SOME CORNY ASS MUSIC ALMOST AS CORNY AS THE NEW BAY..haahaaaaaaaa.. COME ON PORTLAND AND SEATTLE SPIT SUM REAL SHIT BE YOUR OWN MOVEMENT
You going to have to give some names cause there people out hear making quality music

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
dude is right. don't bandwagon ride cause people are your friends or you love the NW.

there's hella wack shit coming out....or...good artists are NOT putting shit out....and no, i don't have to name names. people know who they are. people who who is talkign about albums for 5 years and there's nothing. people know who post on here abotu their shit that doesn't come out. if you don't, then read up.

and about 10 artists total are decent/good.

all this fuckin HYPHY NORTHWEST shit has to FUCKING GO.

this isn't the Bay's home away from home.

This is the NW.

Hense, what I was talking about with STYLE BITERS in that other thread.

I guess I'm not the only one who sees it.

Btw, I appreciate all the artists who do what they say and say what they do. Just not the half steppin bullshitters.

May 4, 2005
northwest dont put out corny music.

bosko
cool nutz
maniak lok
kenny mack
nonstop
syko
t.soprano
jimmy cole
poohb n willz
skunt
twin g
crytical
red head steve
jt
byron d
dividenz
certified
jay barz
young soprano
dough
byrdie
neema
young blast
s loyal
killa kadolph
mikey v
westcoast stone
gangsta nutt
fts

aint no corny shit here pimp.. and that list is just off top im forgettin ppl

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
northwest dont put out corny music.

bosko
cool nutz

nonstop
syko
t.soprano

skunt
twin g
crytical
red head steve

byron d
dividenz
certified
jay barz
young soprano
dough
byrdie
neema
mikey v
westcoast stone

fts

aint no corny shit here pimp.. and that list is just off top im forgettin ppl
i kept who i personally think is decent....altho i think BYRON is killin it right now....but then again, 99.9% of people on here ain't heard the new shit..."gwop dont' make me, i make gwop." and it's dope.

FTS....well...they might be comin out with another...but they haven't in what......8 years? 2001? lol...and those online burned shits from 1998 don't count as "albums."

maybe i just hear different shit...cause i know of a bunch of dumb ass cats who have shit "studios" and record in what might as well be a cardboard box...but they call themselves rappers....

some of that hyphy shit is on myspace...i get requests EVER DAY from NW artists, and IF i listen to their shit, 99% of the time, is fuckin wack ass bullshit.

i mean, how many of those artists that you originally listed come out with an album a year, or even every two years? i mean i ain't sayin shit cause BD ain't put nothin out since SSDD....

BUT he doesn't get on here, sayin "new album comin in June 2009" then come august, "oh yeah it's comin in December of 09"...then come december "it's gonna be summer 2011."

He doesn't say shit he isn't doing or giong to do.

I see WAY too many artists talking about their shit is coming out...then when it is out NOBODY knows except people that randomly saw the artist selling it.....or their friends...lol..

it's a fucking JOKE.

nobody (minus Cool Nutz, and a few others) know how to advertise/market.

it's FUCKING easy as microwaving a hot pocket. you just have to KNOW what to do, how, when, why, where.

Maybe I'll just start helping the people I like, so they can be successful...rather than trying to drop hints on here for people to get their shit together. Cause it's obviously isn't going to happen. :)

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
is any of that hyphy northwest shit even get released? or all yall talkin about myspace rappers?
mainly, yeah, it's myspace cats who request to be my friend EVERY day.....i mean, in general, i do not like Hyphy shit....if you have to label your music to sell it, well...no comment.

I look at their page, and they got like 30,000 friends, and 400,000 plays...but they SUCK...

i mean, wtf....they act like they're reppin Seattle but they're garbage. givin the NW as a whole a bad name cause they suck.

maybe it's just MY opinion....and even if it is, that's fine. cause for me, i'm right. and i never ask anyone to agree with me, as i could care less if people agree with my opinion. :)

BTW....look for some production by West Coast Stone on "GWOP DON'T MAKE ME, I MAKE GWOP." PRESENTED BY BOSS UP INC (BYRON DOUGLAS, CHUCC DOUGLAS, AND HURTLOCK) WITH A GUEST APPEARANCE (from West Coast Stone) IN THE VIDEO "I'M ROLLIN" WHICH WILL BE COMING WHEN I FINISH IT AND THE OTHER SHIT WE'RE DOING. :)

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^there are...just not as many as what is said...

there's very few artists with good promotion.

i hear about albums by word of mouth, 6 months to a year after they come out.

and i talk to a few different groups of people who do music in seattle.

i'm not trying to act like i know people, cause i don't really know that many artists...just all the ones i listen to.

some just don't promote/advertise well enough...well, most....cause barely anyone does radio spots, or commercials, or cross state promo, or well advertised shows, etc, etc...i mean there's COOL NUTZ.....but that's about it.

i just can't stand cats who are sayin "we doin it, check us out" and then you do, and it's wack shit and they are doing NOTHING and it's obvious they're full of shit.

Nov 30, 2002
^^ byron gets hyphy too... "pop lock and drop it like its someone elses song" another example "we dippin flippin choppin chickens stickin splittin, LIVIN ON THE WEST COAST".

dont act like everyone hasnt dabbled in it. everyone is guilty.. even your boys. get over it. and yes.. we do have a problem with advertising... liek you said tho.. theres cool nutz..

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^ byron gets hyphy too... "pop lock and drop it like its someone elses song" another example "we dippin flippin choppin chickens stickin splittin, LIVIN ON THE WEST COAST".

dont act like everyone hasnt dabbled in it. everyone is guilty.. even your boys. get over it. and yes.. we do have a problem with advertising... liek you said tho.. theres cool nutz..
yes, that's hyphy. lol...:confused:

im talkin about the "people" (see i'm being nice) who go dumb, get stupid, act hyphy.

and those songs where "my boys" do that, i don't like that shit, and i make sure they know. don't act like i tell them i like everything.

i just got a copy of the upcoming album, and i already told them to take off at least one song. lol.....

so cut that shit out like i'm a bandwagon rider. i gives a fuck WHO you are, i'm being HONEST......you can ask BD his mutha fuckin self if you doubt me. He will tell you I'm honest and don't give a fuck. And guess what, people who want to put out GOOD music appreciate a critical opinion like mine, as long as they aren't butt hurt pussu's.

"pop lock and drop it like its someone elses song" another example "we dippin flippin choppin chickens stickin splittin, LIVIN ON THE WEST COAST".

you know, pop and lock is b-boy shit. not hyphy. :dead:

dippin, all that, west coast....not every west coast fuckin reference is hyphy now fool.

so, you can get over it. but like i said, i don't give a fuck who does the hyphy shit. i do NOT like it. and you can label it however you want.

a lot of cats are calling CLUB music, HYPHY cause they think it sounds better...I personally think it makes them sound pretty gay.

you are right tho, BD does do "hyphy" shit....what he considers hyphy tho....may not be what all them Bay faggots think hyphy is.

as i said tho...i don't like hyphy music. except Syko's "i wear my stunnaz at night" song....and it's only cause it's a remake of the OG song....

Apr 7, 2004
dude is right. don't bandwagon ride cause people are your friends or you love the NW.

there's hella wack shit coming out....or...good artists are NOT putting shit out....and no, i don't have to name names. people know who they are. people who who is talkign about albums for 5 years and there's nothing. people know who post on here abotu their shit that doesn't come out. if you don't, then read up.

and about 10 artists total are decent/good.

all this fuckin HYPHY NORTHWEST shit has to FUCKING GO.

this isn't the Bay's home away from home.

This is the NW.

Hense, what I was talking about with STYLE BITERS in that other thread.

I guess I'm not the only one who sees it.

Btw, I appreciate all the artists who do what they say and say what they do. Just not the half steppin bullshitters.
Your not the only one.... A lot of cats just don't feel like saying what they really want to say. Me myself I don't do hyphy and Im northwest artist that lives in the bay. Im my own person I make my own music. Regions like the northwest,midwest,southwest,and southeast music is all influenced by something. The northwest just grew up on bay area music so there music is going to sound some what like it's from the bay or sac. There is a lot of weak ass artist out there but Im not going to be the one to tell them a yo dude yo shit is garbage you have no chance. Shit who knows one day down the line dude might step his shit up. When I first started rapping I thought my shit was the dopest shit on earth. Lucky for me my city they thought other wise and let me know my shit was weak as fuck. Did I stop no I just kept pushing now I have a sound my city feeling and a lot of other people is feeling too. Cats just need to polish up they craft and feature on other peoples music and stack there chips intell they get that sound right. It cost a few thousand to swing and miss. Trust me I know I did it a few times. But never again

LOL. Sixxness said he hate's NW Hyphy music then listed Dough(big LMAO), BD, Syko,
T. Soprano, Hurtlock and Dividenz(I know Notes is from the bay) & Mikey Vegas in his posts who haave all made and if not still make Hyphy sounding music or claim Hyphy as one of thier brands. I agree with what you are saying in gereral but that shit cracks me up.

Apr 7, 2004
LOL. Sixxness said he hate's NW Hyphy music then listed Dough(big LMAO), BD, Syko,
T. Soprano, Hurtlock and Dividenz(I know Notes is from the bay) & Mikey Vegas in his posts who haave all made and if not still make Hyphy sounding music or claim Hyphy as one of thier brands. I agree with what you are saying in gereral but that shit cracks me up.
The music I heard from mikey vegas lately hasn't been hyphy more on an industry sound if anything. Nothing wrong with that..

Apr 14, 2003
some people just need to quit rappin. in aint like everyone out here is wack as fuck. just too much bull shit you gotta get through before u get to the good shit. i really wanna just start knockin out wack motherfuckers when i see em. but theres just too damn many.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i don't listen to dough, i left his ass on there cause other people have told me he's tight.

so you can LOL your ass someone else buddy, lol :)

i don't listen to mikey vegas or t soprano...i left them cause they fuck with syko.

and i don't give a shit if notes is from the bay. and dude...you ain't even heard 5% of BD's shit that i've heard so you can't really comment. lol @ his shit being hyphy.....

do you want me to list who the fuck i listen to?

BD
syko
dividenz
crytical
pain
illicit aka young slim aka lil g
b-ill
smoke
j-dub
sleep six

and if you want the real real list...it's BD, pain, b-ill and illicit. that's it. i listen to some r&b from the NW...but that's pretty much it.

that's about it from the NW to be honest...i mean i have the certified album but i don't listen to it much anymore even tho it's good.

that list was me being lazy and gettin rid of people i really didn't care for....but since you seem to believe i have to be uber-fuckin-accurate with everything i narrowed it down for ya :)

and i'm not being negative. so dont' take this as me being rude. i'm just telling you my honest opinion.

cause those guys who sound "hyphy" i don't listen to...but i guess you missed me saying that....i just didn't want to delete every last damn name cause there were a lot....and i'm a lazy ass stoner sometimes :)

oh yeah, LOL @ you remembering my name was Sixxness....there is a NEW Sixxness on here now, who is using that name since I changed mine.

Apr 7, 2004
i don't listen to dough, i left his ass on there cause other people have told me he's tight.

so you can LOL your ass someone else buddy, lol :)

i don't listen to mikey vegas or t soprano...i left them cause they fuck with syko.

and i don't give a shit if notes is from the bay. and dude...you ain't even heard 5% of BD's shit that i've heard so you can't really comment. lol @ his shit being hyphy.....

do you want me to list who the fuck i listen to?

BD
syko
dividenz
crytical
pain
illicit aka young slim aka lil g
b-ill
smoke
j-dub
sleep six

and if you want the real real list...it's BD, pain, b-ill and illicit. that's it. i listen to some r&b from the NW...but that's pretty much it.

that's about it from the NW to be honest...i mean i have the certified album but i don't listen to it much anymore even tho it's good.

that list was me being lazy and gettin rid of people i really didn't care for....but since you seem to believe i have to be uber-fuckin-accurate with everything i narrowed it down for ya :)

and i'm not being negative. so dont' take this as me being rude. i'm just telling you my honest opinion.

cause those guys who sound "hyphy" i don't listen to...but i guess you missed me saying that....i just didn't want to delete every last damn name cause there were a lot....and i'm a lazy ass stoner sometimes :)

oh yeah, LOL @ you remembering my name was Sixxness....there is a NEW Sixxness on here now, who is using that name since I changed mine.
Only northwest artist I have heard of or listened to is
151(Dope free 151)
twin G(Dope) and his bro
J barz
unexpected arrival
mike vegas( he's no dope rapper but his music is well put together and he can ride the beat pretty well
T.soprano(his songs is dope but Im not a fan of his freestyles)
M-eighty out of Vancouver/Portland(Dude is dope but he slacks of to much

I probably copt over 50 cds in the two and half years I stayed in Tacoma and a lot of it was not good music. Cats need to work harder and don't take your boys advice about your music. They will lie to you to make you happy same as females. Take yo finish work to a house party and throw yo shit on without telling anybody. And if people start having that look on there face like what the fuck is this crap. Don't put it out. The more crap an artist put out the longer your going to stay at square 1 and thats not a good place to be.