The NW has a fuckin ego problem

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

The Rabbi
Feb 26, 2006
NE Portland
lol, on another non haterish tip; i'll be down in redding, fresno, hayward, oaktown, palm springs, and last but certainly not least victorville to visit fam, spread word, and handle sum biz. so anyone wanna give me sum flyers or cds to pass out while im there go ahead im leavin aug 4th so yall got sum time. or just add my myspace if yall havent already and i'll make sure u get sum hits.

Apr 10, 2006
@townbizz23
check out Dividenz!!!!we just dropped 0ur 2nd joint.......

And 4 the record i Have A SERIOUS EGO PROBLEM......IM NEVER GONNA BLOW.... AND I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING!!!!!!!!BUY MY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 8, 2008
@townbizz23

And 4 the record i Have A SERIOUS EGO PROBLEM......IM NEVER GONNA BLOW.... AND I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING!!!!!!!!BUY MY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aright I'll check that out...Good lookin. Itz good to hear something different for a change.

Nov 18, 2004
Ego Trippin has infected the muthafuckaz who think they're in charge. When someone tells u to respect them it has the opposite effect, yet an still I get 'boohoo u can't treat me like erebody else' an I'm like HAAH? Just watch me punk rock I'm special to myself an my fam but beyond that please come at me like were waiting on the same city bus cuz that's real. Half the time when I'm getting a (Underground) show set-up an what not the cats who come thru not expecting the red carpet are impressed, can connect w/the crowd, and get the props they deserve based on action not ego.

Jan 31, 2005
damn, this is my first time in this nw forum and this post took the words out my mouth, this is local problem, same thing here in KC, ima have to repost this in the midwest forum, the truth 110%

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Bruh I can respect what you saying, but you got the BAY fuked up. 95% is weak? U sound stupid as fuck cuzin. The Bay is shittn on anything yall putting out. I can list names too but that shit would take all fuking day. Just like BAY music aint on the level as NY or LA, yall aint on the level as the Bay.

I know about the fuking Thizzle Dance beat. Big fuking deal itz just a beat. Mac Dre was on dat shit way before that song. U one sensitive ass dude bruh this don't have shit to do with me. Yall aint on the map, and probably will never be on the map. Maybe thats why all yall niggas is on edge. If there was any real rappers from the NW yall would make some noise. How the fuck is a whole region underground? People in NYC kno about what the BAY is bringing. Don't nobody know what yall bringing. Don't get mad at me just step ya game up.
You may disagree and think that Bay rappers are tight but the only rapper from the Bay that I can stand is Jacka. And that was a few years ago that I got one of his albums.

Obviously since you live in Cali you're going to be biased towards saying that Cali music or rap or whatever is better or Bay rap, whatever it may be.

And me being from the NW, I'm more likely to be biased in favor of NW shit.

Nobody knows about the NW? Nobody? Really? You're willing to make a ignorant statement like that about every single individual in the music industry? I agree, the NW isn't making power moves, but to say nobody is doing shit is incorrect.

99% of that Thizz/Hyphy shit is fucking GAY. I don't care what anyone says, the shit is fruity as fuck. That's just my opinion, I don't care if anyone agrees or not. The only Thizz shit that I've ever found half way decent was produced by Syko. And I didn't say that Syko started the thizz shit with Dre...Read what I said again. If you still disagree that's fine, no need to talk about it then.

I don't think the whole region is underground. I just think people don't know what the fuck they are saying when they try to classify themselves within the region. There's cats with super mainstream sounds that call themselves underground cause they aren't signed. What they mean to say is they are INDEPENDENT. I think people just don't know what the fuck they are talking about for the most part. Which is actually pretty common in life. lol. But yeah, the whole region, in my opinion, is not underground. There are some underground artists and there are mainstream sounding indy artists who are on the radio and have mainstream appeal.

That's about all I got.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
@townbizz23

I must have missed that then...lol. I've never seen you act like you had a big ego...and I know what people with big egos act like. lol....

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
haha thats funny...lets not do this again. Aint nobody tryna make they city look hard so keep that bullshit to yo self.
Fuck, you're done already with being an attention whore? What the fuck. This is what I get for working so much.

If you want to kick back and argue how it makes no sense for an area with a chip on it's shoulder (the NorthWest) to have a worse ego problem than an area like the Bay where success is the requirement--not an exception (or you just can't afford to life there).....there's really nobody that can help you. Philosophers. Market Analysts. Sociologists. Nobody. Logic is beyond you because, in your mind, Logic is beneath you. That's no way to go about living.

Aside from all that, we don't care what you've listened to from our area. We don't care that you did a complete 180 after just 5 minutes earlier acting like you had sand in your vagina. You're the kind of person that people nod and say Whats Up to, but as soon as you leave, we're talking shit about you and wishing you would grow up, because you're nobody. Townbizz23 has an impact factor of 0.00023 on what the NW is doing.

These other people might pat you on the back for seeing the light, but I know better. You're just another in a long line of E-Haters that will be here and gone tomorrow, if I have anything to do with it. And I usually do.

Aug 9, 2005
Framework-Seattle and east coast appeal
S-dub - young but hot for his age
Rob Rilli- if he gets his lyrics on point he has the phizzaz/energy/feel to blow
c4 off the rictor
Gangsta nutt- with lots of backing he could blow in the west.
dyme def - makes quality shit reguardless of being young squares
i-gang- philly cats coo Sea cat needs to step it up a lil
syko- from what i heard is pretty tight
cool nutz- philthy

my advice is look ther is maaaaaaaaannny major city's in the U.S. with neema's and Parker Bros on some and all the names I listed above. many of them better than I listed above but what the fuck are you gonna to to seporate yourselves??? do the math theres a million of you most with more money and connections so why waist time on 17 ok tracks? Big ideas focus on 1 track at a time and make it slammin!

Beat----
Hook---
lyrics---
production---
ect make your shit right from the get go if your shit aint hittin on all levels dont waist time on anymore OK tracks. Ok lyrics ect think vegas lights big get dedicated so you deserve themm big heads. like dude said cats out here actin big headed cuz you got a few groupies from everett and pyallup and a lil club conects is out they mind. they got cats out of town doing way better shit and still aint shit. yall gonna need to step ya shit up 7 levely if you wanna hold ya heads high. Get a clue and get some respect were rootin for ya

May 8, 2008
Fuck, you're done already with being an attention whore? What the fuck. This is what I get for working so much.

If you want to kick back and argue how it makes no sense for an area with a chip on it's shoulder (the NorthWest) to have a worse ego problem than an area like the Bay where success is the requirement--not an exception (or you just can't afford to life there).....there's really nobody that can help you. Philosophers. Market Analysts. Sociologists. Nobody. Logic is beyond you because, in your mind, Logic is beneath you. That's no way to go about living.

Aside from all that, we don't care what you've listened to from our area. We don't care that you did a complete 180 after just 5 minutes earlier acting like you had sand in your vagina. You're the kind of person that people nod and say Whats Up to, but as soon as you leave, we're talking shit about you and wishing you would grow up, because you're nobody. Townbizz23 has an impact factor of 0.00023 on what the NW is doing.

These other people might pat you on the back for seeing the light, but I know better. You're just another in a long line of E-Haters that will be here and gone tomorrow, if I have anything to do with it. And I usually do.

Damn man I thought I was done wit all this dumbass internet beef, but yo sweet ass had to go and fuk it up. You two days late bruh what the fuk is wrong wit you. Sensitive ass nigga over here writing essays and shit obviously u do care what the fuk I'm doing if u feeling the whole page wit bullshit ass comments. U trying so hard to sound smart and you just making an ass out of yourself. Your Northwest patnas already put me on game and sent me a whole bunch of music, they starting to change my impression of the NW, but it's faggots like you that make me think twice. Get ya thumb out ya ass and get wit the program.

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I gotta a question for all Northwestern rappers...What do yall rap about? It can't be about what most other rappers do. Yall cant be rapping about guns and drugs and hood shit because there aint no hood up there. Maybe I should start listening to yall because that would be a refreshing break from all these other fake ass Gansta rappers in the game.
I can only speak for a few, but I only rap about shit I've seen, done, been thru, etc. You will NEVER hear a verse from me, Cola, Crytical, 151, Skuntdunanna, or Wrong that has been manufactured in any way. We rap about reality shit and we got bars and substance to go with it. You will find it to be a very refreshing and quality listening experience if you end up checking us out. In fact, shoot me an email address and/or mailing address if you wanna hear what we bring.

Bay cats have a whole different mentality than NW cats, but a lot of NW cats wanna rap like they're from the Bay when they aren't. Believe me, that shit shows thru. Same way it shows thru when a rapper from the NW picks up a mic and suddenly develops an east coast accent because they grew up listening to the Wu Tang Clan while living in Seattle. But for a NW rapper to rap like they're part of the hyphy movement, makes me sick. Bay cats have been yokin, gas break dippin, hittin doughnuts, turnin intersections into a side show on a Tuesday afternoon in rush hour traffic, goin dumb (listen to the Humpty Dance), turf dancin, hangin out of cars, and being ignant for YEARS before this hyphy movement started. That shit is corny, too many people do it, and it makes our region look bad. I look at it like this....if you do you, they may not like it, but you leave them no choice but to respect it. I'm a bay cat too, even though I've mostly been in the NW for about 10 years, so I feel where you're coming from with most of what you say.

So on that note, a big fuck you to all of the "NW supporters" that bootlegged me and Colas album. There's a few on here and you know exactly who you are....

@Inasense -- Good lookin fam. I see you.

And just for the record, we DID NOT give Sixxness an album. He got if from someone who was on the record and gave one to him.