The NW has a fuckin ego problem

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I've been listening to NW music for around 8 years (since I was about 16).

I've been comin on here since around 2000-2001 and I notice a lot of shit.

Like every NW artist sucking their own dick when they aren't making moves. Putting out an album or two, is not making moves. Selling 5K of each or more of those albums is doing something, but not much.

I see cats on here acting like cause they have a show and put out some shitty album that they are dope as fuck.

All I gotta say is that half these people don't know who they are. They're fucking annoying. And I'm sick of people saying "we're making moves." No you fucking aren't. Get distribution and then you're making moves. Sell 10K albums out of your trunk and you're making moves. Just cause you KNOW people doesn't mean shit. 95% of NW rappers are fucking ego trippin dumb ass mother fuckers.

The NW as a whole is not on the radar as far as mainstream is concerned. Not saying that's a big deal but it's not like artists out here are being called every day, or even every month by a label or anything.

All you fucking queers that act like you're doing something...QUIT FOOLING YOURSELVES. Get a fucking day job and suck it up. There's MAYBE 3-5 artists out of the ENTIRE NW that have potential to do something outside the region. Most people think they have that potential but that goes back to people sucking their own dicks before they ever do anything besides record 5 songs.

That's all. I can't fucking stand these people. Take your fuckin heads outta your asses. Quit getting on the Siccness talking about you're gonna do this or that and just go FUCKING DO IT AND SHUT THE FUCK UP. You wouldn't have to TELL people to ask about you if you were that fucking popular anyway. 98% of these cats don't know what the fuck they are doing.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
...Jesus Ryan.... tell us how you really feel...

:)

..and yeah- this here is a lot of the reason why I got burned out on the music scene... egos and bullshitters.. I just don't got the time..

May 9, 2002
"stir shit up" ? all you do is cry about other peoples posts..
Yes, and you even admitted to it to...thats why youre a fuckin lame ass bitch. Why did you even come up in this thread and say what you did? Becuase you like to stir shit up. LOL @ you acting surprised at your own gay comments.

Crying? I merely point out all your faggotry on here, and trust me...you make it easy.

Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
youve been whored so many times on this board its hilarious you still hop out there and comment on shit. 14,000 posts of bitchmade crying.. youre a waste of time.

and for the record, the nw has a fuckin ego problem.
thats why you niggas always get beat up when you try to travel with your collegiate teams and talk shit.. just like oregon fan.