THE MONKEY IS GONE!!!! I DONT WANNA HEAR THAT BULLSHIT NOMO!!! DALLAS COWBOYS BITCH!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2007
ATLEAST WE WON MORE THAN 1 PLAYOFF GAME IN THE LAST WHAT 12 YEARS??? LMAO FUCKIN PATHETIC FUCK DALLAS AND THEIR LAME FANS THAT HATE BUT GET ALL EMOTIONAL HAHAH AWWW R U MAD?? SUM1 NEEDS A HUG LOL

Oct 17, 2007
i believe the last time u guys won a playoff game before last week was... 1998 lol haha not 2002 and shit atleast we made it 2002 AFC CHAMPS BABY!!!

Mar 17, 2006
lol wow raider fans talkin shit, im not even gonna say anything, u guys are gonna be trash for many years to come. so i hope u guys enjoyed those years where u never won the super bowl. only Raider fans would be happy for 2nd. i even like the raiders, but cmon seriously?? some raider fans are delusional. do you guys even get to watch your team on TV? oh yeah u can, when they play Dallas LOL

Jun 1, 2002
lol wow raider fans talkin shit, im not even gonna say anything, u guys are gonna be trash for many years to come. so i hope u guys enjoyed those years where u never won the super bowl. only Raider fans would be happy for 2nd. i even like the raiders, but cmon seriously?? some raider fans are delusional. do you guys even get to watch your team on TV? oh yeah u can, when they play Dallas LOL

I'M A SEASON TICKET HOLDER. SO YES, I SEE EVERY GAME MY TEAM PLAYS. HOW ABOUT YOU?

AND HONESTLY COWBOY FANS HAVE LITTLE TO NO ROOM TO SPEAK. YOU HAVE GOOD REGULAR SEASON RECORDS BUT CHOKE HUGE EVERY SINGLE YEAR. YALL DIDN'T WIN A PLAYOFF GAME FOR 13 YEARS FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. THAT SAYS SOMETHING. YEAH WE'VE BEEN BAD FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW. BUT WE'VE HAD MORE PLAYOFF WINS THAN YALL THIS DECADE. MANY MORE. AND TO ME PERSONALLY, THAT COUNTS FOR SOMETHING.

Mar 17, 2006
of course your a season ticket holder they give Raider tickets for free in cracker jack box's.

your team is garbage and u guys havent won a super bowl in almost 30 years. i dont even know why the hate though, like were some big rivals, cause trust me Dallas fans dont even think about the Raiders accept an easy win when we see them on our schedule. the Eagles have won a shit load of playoff games too hasnt done them much good.

you can talk shit all you want the fact is your team has NO future. so prepare for another 10+ loss season again

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
it was 1996 dipshit when we won the super bowl it was comedy when your coach from a year before murdered the raiders
Pacquiao is a queer ass scrap like u....

How Ironic, u got a blue # 3 jersey in ur sig, i knew u were a filthy skrampa

lol!

matter of fact hes jus like u a "Sf giants fan" and a "cowgirl" fan

ssounds hella fake lol

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
I'M A SEASON TICKET HOLDER. SO YES, I SEE EVERY GAME MY TEAM PLAYS. HOW ABOUT YOU?

AND HONESTLY COWBOY FANS HAVE LITTLE TO NO ROOM TO SPEAK. YOU HAVE GOOD REGULAR SEASON RECORDS BUT CHOKE HUGE EVERY SINGLE YEAR. YALL DIDN'T WIN A PLAYOFF GAME FOR 13 YEARS FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. THAT SAYS SOMETHING. YEAH WE'VE BEEN BAD FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW. BUT WE'VE HAD MORE PLAYOFF WINS THAN YALL THIS DECADE. MANY MORE. AND TO ME PERSONALLY, THAT COUNTS FOR SOMETHING.
i believe we only went to the playoffs 6 times outta of those 13 years and we are headed in the right direction just have a couple problems to fix. While the raiders are stuck in same position every year they draft high and end up in same place as the year before, but i aint got no hate for the raiders so good luck next year

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Pacquiao is a queer ass scrap like u....

How Ironic, u got a blue # 3 jersey in ur sig, i knew u were a filthy skrampa

lol!

matter of fact hes jus like u a "Sf giants fan" and a "cowgirl" fan

ssounds hella fake lol

um if you knew the day of the fight then you would know why he is wearing the number 3 and his opponent is wearing 13 can you figure it out?