THE MONKEY IS GONE!!!! I DONT WANNA HEAR THAT BULLSHIT NOMO!!! DALLAS COWBOYS BITCH!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
IM WRITING THIS POST BECAUSE I AM TIRED OF HEARING THIS WACK ASS STATEMENT......"WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YALL WON A PLAYOFF GAME" I GOT THE ANSWER TO THAT....................2010 MUTHUFUCKAZ!!!!! NOW WHEN WE RIP INTO YALL WACK ASS WHINERS AND HOW SHITTY YALL ARE YALL DONT HAVE THAT COMEBACK ANYMORE AS IT IS INVALID AT THIS POINT POTNA!!!!! NOW WITH THE MONKEY GONE FROM WADE AND THE BOYS WE TRUCKIN AHEAD!!! NOW NO MATTER HOW FAR WE GET WE WON A PLAYOFF GAME, ROMO IS A BEAST AND A TOP 5 QB LIKE I BEEN SAYIN AND I DONT WANNA HEAR SHIT FROM U MARKS!!!! DALLAS COWBOYS BITCH!!!! ITS FUCKIN BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! GOT EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Romo def proved himself towards the end of the season and today... he is no longer a choke artist

props to the Cowboys

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Vikings - 28
Cowboys - 17

Enjoy your thrill while it lasts.
YEA RIGHT WITH BRETT FAVRE??? WE GON KNOCK HIS BITCH ASS OUT THE GAME!!! But good shit for makin it. This was really a thread for these wack ass whiner fans but since we battlin next week bring it on! Got Em!!

Jun 9, 2007
YEA RIGHT WITH BRETT FAVRE??? WE GON KNOCK HIS BITCH ASS OUT THE GAME!!! But good shit for makin it. This was really a thread for these wack ass whiner fans but since we battlin next week bring it on! Got Em!!
If it was in Dallas, I'd say the 'Girls have a shot. But it's up here where the Vikings have been unstoppable this year... Vikings will be able to stop the run, unlike the Eagles, and it'll come down to Tony Romo throwin the ball... and in the end, it is still Tony Romo in the playoffs :) I like our chances.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Romo def proved himself towards the end of the season and today... he is no longer a choke artist

props to the Cowboys
He never was! U cant be a choke artist your first 2 years in the league starting. Look how long it took P. Manning! We lost as a team in those games. If u look at Romo's numbers in those 2 playoff losses it wasnt his fault. But regardless call it what u want, but dont call it that nomo!! Romo is a beast!!! Got Em!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
If it was in Dallas, I'd say the 'Girls have a shot. But it's up here where the Vikings have been unstoppable this year... Vikings will be able to stop the run, unlike the Eagles, and it'll come down to Tony Romo throwin the ball... and in the end, it is still Brett Favre in the playoffs :) I like our chances.
Thats what u meant to say! Brett has been terrible his last 6 years or so in the cold months including playoffs! I think we bring to much pressure on Brett and he has a turnover session! Will see man. Im riding my boys and the ride is movin fast! Got Em!!

Jun 9, 2007
Thats what u meant to say! Brett has been terrible his last 6 years or so in the cold months including playoffs! I think we bring to much pressure on Brett and he has a turnover session! Will see man. Im riding my boys and the ride is movin fast! Got Em!!
thats cool, but are you gonna be here postin if they lose? or are you gonna hide from the Sports forum for a few months?

cuz I'll be here either way :cool:

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
go viqueens, beat the cowgirls
Haha u have to root for one of us huh? Doesnt hurt!! Yo Nebullah, aint it a beautiful thing to be playin in a big showdown while these whiner cats are out fishin?? Hahhahaah!! Got Em!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
thats cool, but are you gonna be here postin if they lose? or are you gonna hide from the Sports forum for a few months?

cuz I'll be here either way :cool:
For u homie I will prop u out if yall win. I dont see it happening though. Got Em!!

Dec 9, 2005
Props to the Cowboys. They demolished the Eagles. That's what them punk ass Eagles fans get for throwing snowballs at the Niner fans. LMAO.

But damn. Dallas looking pretty solid. NFC playoffs going to be pretty damn exciting.

I didn't know Dallas hadn't won a playoff game since 1996!

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
IM WRITING THIS POST BECAUSE I AM TIRED OF HEARING THIS WACK ASS STATEMENT......"WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YALL WON A PLAYOFF GAME" I GOT THE ANSWER TO THAT....................2010 MUTHUFUCKAZ!!!!! NOW WHEN WE RIP INTO YALL WACK ASS WHINERS AND HOW SHITTY YALL ARE YALL DONT HAVE THAT COMEBACK ANYMORE AS IT IS INVALID AT THIS POINT POTNA!!!!! NOW WITH THE MONKEY GONE FROM WADE AND THE BOYS WE TRUCKIN AHEAD!!! NOW NO MATTER HOW FAR WE GET WE WON A PLAYOFF GAME, ROMO IS A BEAST AND A TOP 5 QB LIKE I BEEN SAYIN AND I DONT WANNA HEAR SHIT FROM U MARKS!!!! DALLAS COWBOYS BITCH!!!! ITS FUCKIN BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! GOT EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, so that's how it feels to win a playoff game after 13 yrs?

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
CZAR..Whats good mane....Congrats on the win.......
Im chillin dog! Just celebrating this playoff and getting ready for the Vikes mane! Got Em!!

Wow, so that's how it feels to win a playoff game after 13 yrs?
Yes sir! But yo esco I got us and yall in the bowl. Should be great! Got Em!!

to respond to your top 5 qb remark...
in no order...
Manning
Brady
Brees
Rodgers
Rivers

T. Brady
P. Manning
T. Romo
P. Rivers
D. Brees