THE MONKEY IS GONE!!!! I DONT WANNA HEAR THAT BULLSHIT NOMO!!! DALLAS COWBOYS BITCH!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
let me help you out....

Sat, Aug 29 San Fransisco 49ers vs Dallas Cowboys @ Dallas W SF20 - D13

Bwhahahahahahahaha not the important preseason game. Uza nut mane! Thats plain pitiful homie! We stomped yall in your house when it counted last! Try again! Got Em!!

when was the last time ya'll won a playoff game?

Bwhahahahhaahahahahaahha!! Classic!! But fuck that, Im still on when was the last time yall had a winning season, let alone make the playoffs, let alone win a playoff game!! Got Em!!

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
CZAR is entertainment and brings up some good points....Fuck the Bulls and The Cowboys though......But he supports his teams....Aint he a Mets fan 2.......CZAR is all over the map.....Are you from the bay CZAR??? If so why do you pull for all these outta state teams?

Dec 2, 2006
lol..yea no shit,..we'll see where hes at next week when brett rips tony homo a new asshole and sends him back home with his down as usual!
if that happens we wont hear from czar until the bulls make the playoffs, if they make the playoffs.

as a person i do not know him, but as a sports fan i have absolutely no respect for him. talk about all over the map.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
CZAR is entertainment and brings up some good points....But he supports his teams....Aint he a Mets fan 2.......
Fasho mane thats what I do! My Mets just signed Jason Bay baby! Its on and crackin! Got Em!!

as a person i do not know him, but as a sports fan i have absolutely no respect for him. talk about all over the map.
U can take yo so-called respect and eat it! Your respect means less than 2 penny's homie! Got Em!!

funny part is... ill erase the fuck out this thread!!!!!! and then the monkey will be in ya mouth!!!!!

bbbeeeeeaaaaayyyyiiiiiccccchhhhh (E 40 voice)

Naw mane u can use your siccness power (hahaha) and erase whatever u want but that just means I win and u know what I say is real and the truth hurts! Yo Dutch when was the last time yall won a playoff game?? LMAO!!!! Got Em!!