The Los Angeles Lakers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
I think u guys figured it out. I predict lakers will make the playoffs and be the 8th seed.
I think it's too late, that suns game was the nail in the coffin. Go look at the standings the lakers need the 7th and 8th seed to start falling apart asap. If anything though the rockets and jazz seem to be getting into rhythm too, going to take almost flawless LA basketball and a choke job by the rockets or jazz. I just don't see that happening.

As far as figuring it out, I think lakers are finally playing D'Antoni ball. Which is small ball, during last nights game Steve Smith said coach was the happiest man in the world when he saw Gasol leave the game injured. I'm convinced coach wants nothing to do with howard or gasol. He rather add some perimeter threats.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Bro dwight coward aka baby boy san quinn ain't that great. His peak was 09 and he has slowly declined. Dude is a beast on defense, but offensively he is limited, not to mention his attitude stinks, ever since he won the slam dunk competition years back.
gasol is a finesse style of player and he's a puss. Y'all should trade him for his brother.
I like clark bro. He's great.

Props: IronLungs420
Jan 12, 2006
^^^
Yeah I was lightweight shitting on clark a few weeks ago but he's been a pleasant surprise. Not afraid of stepping up unlike gasol, gasol may have better talent and skill but he has no heart. I've been saying it's time to trade gasol for almost 2 years now. Dwight is starting to humble is punk ass down a bit so if he's cool with taking a back seat and being about the team then I want him to stick around, but if he's going to act like a hoe then send his ass packing and free up some cap space.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
yea dwight wont be coming bacc to l.a. n ive always stated that earl clark had talent, ever since he played wit phx i knew he had talent in him n d'antoni knows that.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
Bro dwight coward aka baby boy san quinn ain't that great. His peak was 09 and he has slowly declined. Dude is a beast on defense, but offensively he is limited, not to mention his attitude stinks, ever since he won the slam dunk competition years back.
gasol is a finesse style of player and he's a puss. Y'all should trade him for his brother.
I like clark bro. He's great.

dwight "coward"..bhahaaaha

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
That Kobe dunk should've been an And 1, maybe one of the worst missed calls I can think of. That dunk was nothing to really write home about though, it seemed like his feet barely left the ground for some reason? His legs must be getting old. When he was 23 he would've teabagged those dudes while drinking some gatorade before throwing that down.

That Gasol injury KILLS the Lakers. Can't trade him now. Dwight is a bitch. Only real hope was to trade one or both of those guys and that was a long shot. Wouldn't be surprised if Lakers pull out an 8th seed but it shows how bad they are if they are in a "maybe they can get to the 8th seed if things fall into place" position

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

i hate the Lakers as much as anyone, but i dont get how people are countin them out... theyre 3 games outta the 8 seed with 3 months left in the season...
exactly, i think they have a chance until they are mathematically out...

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Remember when people use to say Lebron would never win a ring because he didn't have any heart or a killer instinct? Well that's how Dwight Howard is. He's emotionless and unenthusiastic like he just lost himself. He should have stayed in Orlando and not acted like a bitch.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Remember when people use to say Lebron would never win a ring because he didn't have any heart or a killer instinct? Well that's how Dwight Howard is. He's emotionless and unenthusiastic like he just lost himself. He should have stayed in Orlando and not acted like a bitch.
Well, today's loss is almost entirely on Howard - you just can't let the Heat kill you on the boards and expect to win