The Los Angeles Lakers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
Then let the heads roll because I just don't see the Lakers getting into the playoffs. The Jazz are playing solid team basketball consistently, the rockets have been solid too and have a favorable remaining schedule, and the Warriors would have to finish with a .500 record. No way the warriors who at some points in the season were 10 games above .500 would choke like that.

Jan 12, 2006
Maybe I'm being a homer but Howard has been great in my opinion. He leads the league in rebounding and is a major force on defense, problem is the bigs around him are getting exposed. To many times when dwight attacks the ball none of his teammates have his back and take care of the opposing bigs hanging around the rim. Dwight can't step out of the box try to block a shot then run back and box out. That's asking for too much.

Hope he resigns, it would be the final nail in the coffin for the lakers if Dwight leaves. His pop says that he thinks dwight is staying with the lakers, I hope he's right.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2006
One thing I have been majorly disappointed in Dwight is his post up play, He's seems awkward as hell in the paint with no real signature moves that work. He needs to spend a summer with the Dream because his post game is trash.

Rasan is his offense sub par because his injuries and team chemistry or was he always that bad on offense in Orlando?? I obviously payed attention to Dwight while he was in Orlando but i didn't follow every game of his like you probably did. I remember multiple times seeing dwight put up 40+ and 50+ points, now that he's a laker i just don't see how the hell he did it.

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
One this I have been majorliy dissapointed in Dwight is his post up play, He's seems akawrd as hell in the paint with no real signature moves that work. He need to spend summer with the Dream becuase his post game is trast.

Rasan is his offense sub par because his injuries and team chemistry or was he always that bad on offense in Orlando?? I obviiously payed attention to dwight while he was in Orlando but i didn't follow every game of his like you probably did. I remember multiple time seeing dwight put up 40+ and 50+ points, now that he's a laker i just don't see how the hell he did it.
He was always more focused on defense. But he was much more a monster on d with us than you guys and yeah I attribute it to his back. Offensively he gave us 20 plus points a game but like u said would do the 40 plus games if the other shooters were off. His back is really fuckin his game off. Also I think dude is paranoid about the refs too. He still doesn't know how to play d without pickin up fouls. Same problem with us. I think he came back too soon. Back surgery is serious business.
But u dead on about his post up play, he needs to holla at kareem over the summer if he decides to stay.

Props: IronLungs420
Jan 12, 2006
Great point bringing up his defense in orlando vs his defense in LA. Maybe that's why I say he's been great in LA because I'm just going off the big men that have been in LA since Shaq left. If I compare him to his Orlando days I think my opinion on his performance thus far will change dramatically. I hope he can get back to playing like when he was in Orlando.

Jul 5, 2009
One thing I have been majorly disappointed in Dwight is his post up play, He's seems awkward as hell in the paint with no real signature moves that work. He needs to spend a summer with the Dream because his post game is trash.

Rasan is his offense sub par because his injuries and team chemistry or was he always that bad on offense in Orlando?? I obviously payed attention to Dwight while he was in Orlando but i didn't follow every game of his like you probably did. I remember multiple times seeing dwight put up 40+ and 50+ points, now that he's a laker i just don't see how the hell he did it.
Dwight Howard has always been a stiff player on offense. Too bad ya'll don't have Kareem on the staff anymore cuz he would help him out a lot.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- Kobe Bryant saw Serge Ibaka's below-the-belt hit Sunday on Blake Griffin and thought that some retaliation was in order.

"I probably would have smacked [Ibaka] in the mouth," Bryant said after the Los Angeles Lakers practiced Monday. "I would have dealt with the pain after."

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I was gonna say, Kobe is the bitchest player in the history of the league. He tried to slap/punch more than one player off of his OWN jumpshot and say it was just a reaction that he had mid-air. Dumbest thing I think I've ever seen in the NBA, no joke. One of those shots was like a 3 pointer too and Kobe just threw his hand back for no reason and hit dude in the face. I wish I could remember who that was