The Los Angeles Lakers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I aint gone lie, if hobe passes like this from now on there aint no limit, god damn.

lil ole beatch.
LMAO! that was the best back-handed compliment ever!!!!!!!!

That was exactly my point about Kobe in the Kobe vs Jordan discussion. Kobe should've been able to do SO much more if he didn't play the way he has for most of his career. That's why Lebron is incredible. He's quietly having an incredible year right now too, shooting like 55% fg on the year which is CRAZY high.

I saw westbrook at Twin Peaks last summer during the playoffs when they were waiting to play the Spurs wearing some gym shorts and a t-shirt with his homeboys. I am pretty sure he only wears that stuff to games and press conferences because people can't stop talking about it when he does it. But yeah, I'm sure even Prince sees some of that stuff and thinks Westbrook dresses hella gay

Props: :ab:
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Kobe passing the ball only proves my point more every time. He's a terrible teammate. It's headline news that he's passing the ball. Lebron and KD have been consistently solid-great scorers while passing. For all the crap Westbrook gets, he is a damn good scorer for someone that passes as often as he does. KD's assists have gone up and he's still the best scorer in the league yet Westbrook is putting up those numbers. I'll take that all day