The Bay is bouts to blow up but too bad Yuk aint a part of it...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 6, 2005
5-Dime NwK said:
yeah i dont have a clue.. i never lived in the Bay and i havent been up on Bay Area rap for years.. silly of me to post
lol
at leas think out posts before you yap out the side of your neck, cause i smell bullshit coming from your lip

Dec 29, 2005
EASTSIDEUP said:
AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN 1 RAPPER IS NOT GOING TO BRING THE BAY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT EVEN THINK 4O IS GONNA BLOW OR ANYTHING JUST CUZ THE BAY IS FEELING IT DONT MEAN THE REST OF THE NATION IS FEELING IT... THE GAME BLEW IS LA BACK???? NO THEYRE NOT!
The Game is not a heavyweight like E-40. The Game didn't have a whole movement behind his album. The Game never had a track like "Tell Me Where To Go" (maybe "How We Do", but that was 50's idea).

E-40 isn't going to be the one rapper that brings the Bay back, but he will sure get our foot in the door. Finally we and the rest of the nation will get to see some Bay Shit on BET and TRL. Have you seen the video, it's grimmy, it's interging, it's hyphy, and it's something that white america will want to be part of (but will never be).

Dec 29, 2005
the_truth_ said:
I know alot of yall dont get out the bay, but believe me when i say the rest of the nation is not feeling these new bay rappers as much as yall is i been everywhere and when i put them on (fab, keak, 40, hoodstarz....) they either laugh or tell me put that garbage off. I love the bay just like the next man i was born and raised here, but let's be realistic yall the bay is not blowing anytime soon.
In the begining of all great movement there is a period before the bandwagon jumps on.

Dec 4, 2004
now what this talk about yuk aint being apart of the bay...... u sound stupid for sayin some shit like that ....... i aint like you gone say that shit to yuk face.........

Nov 7, 2005
i'd be real interested in yuk's soundscans. folks who have seen them say dude ain't moved a quarter of what he claims. he rep the bay, but he ain't a part of the every day bay movement any more

Aug 23, 2005
stunt1on1 said:
iif 50 can use beef to move units why cant yuk do it.. dont expect no disses on his album
But remember where 50 from?NY,Where YUK from? cali the bay to be exact.so there';s favortism towards eastcoast/westcoast rappers .and 50 iz backed wit good promotion.yuk dosent have that.this iz off tha subject but gay-unit will fall off just as no limit,cash money,bad boy,and lil jon startin to fall off.if tha iz makin noise rite now beleive that,where gettin herd in a lot of places rite now.and soon enuff our rappers we bein custom too will get there shine,i just wish this nigga mac dre wuz here cuz i honestly would say he wuz tha nigga really bringin out are dances and shit.and are diverse style,giggin and gangsta.