The Bay is bouts to blow up but too bad Yuk aint a part of it...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2005
Let's see if yuk gets good promotion wit his next album.thats up to rap-a-lot.if bun-b all over t.v. then yuk shouldnt have a hard time gettin his shit promoted.unless mainstream hatin on him cuz he dissin on tha mainstream artist.come on prince pull strings 4 yuk.i think if yuk blow up big he aint gunna make as much disses as he used to.

Nov 4, 2005
you forgot to say Big Rich....he is on Koch...to all yall suprise...the people that finna put the bay on is ofcourse 40 but also big rich and willie hen...two original done deal members...they both on koch...rich as a solo artista willie hen is in a group wit scarface....so yall already know its finna b big....but for real the only thing thats really gonna blow the bay up is if mothafuckaz buy albums...i dont give a fuck wat n e one says... i got the real soundscans....i kno who movin units...people that most people think is movin units aint movin shit....the only reason is that people aint buyin shit...the fans gotta step up and support the bay area artists....they outthere tryin to blow for us....so we can shine....fuck wit the homies....they all myspace from big rich to san quinn to ya boy to mr fab to keak to 40 to traxamillion to the hoodstars...the gamblaz to the whole thizz ent to the mob figaz...they all on there...go show some love and buy shit.... on the 1

Nov 4, 2005
oh yeah and yuk aint been all the way bay for a long time now...he says he bay but we all kno where he lives...but its cool yuk already did his thing...its past his time...and if u ever say yuk is better then 40 or san quinn u is out yo mind...he had one dope album...the double cd...the one after that was aiiight....and not a single one of them g unit disses was tite songs....no one cares that yuk got beef wit 50...50 worth like 60 mill or something yuk worth like 60thousand....but i like yuk....he just on his own hype in LA and thats cool...i hope he gettin his money....i got 5 on it was real real real real big...in his prime yuk put the bay on but no one was able to follow in his footsteps....now if 40 can kick the door open and big rich and willie hen sell 50000 on each of they projects...deals will come for every one...clyde carson...mr fab...they will get major deals....we just gotta be patient and wait on 40 to blow this time....this is the year of the bay area....for the 6th year in a row...lol...but we finna do it this time around

Mar 13, 2005
YUK FUCKS WITH ALL THE RAPPERS YOU MENTIONED... AND HE DOES HIM HE GOT HIS OWN MOVEMENT.. B4 YOU WRITE HIM OFF WAIT UNILL HIS ALBUM DROPS.. AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN 1 RAPPER IS NOT GOING TO BRING THE BAY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT EVEN THINK 4O IS GONNA BLOW OR ANYTHING JUST CUZ THE BAY IS FEELING IT DONT MEAN THE REST OF THE NATION IS FEELING IT... THE GAME BLEW IS LA BACK???? NO THEYRE NOT!

Jul 11, 2005
poor lil threadstarter thinking the bay is back ahhahahahah yall niggaz is comedy!! how is one rapper going to bring a whole are back ? when this nigga lready been doing it 40 been rappin... mark my words 40 will not go plat!! im from the bay so miss me with that hater talk.. but in order to sell units the whole country has to feel you!
not just the yay peoples!

i hope 40 will do something big cuz im wuld luv to see the bay come back but i just dont see it happening not enough niggaz is feeling this music outside of the bay.. if u read my posts u will see how i feel about yuk but truth is rapalot did alot 4 bun b with his last album with they new deal and yuk make the rest of the bay sound like fucking rookies.. except for a few... i aint even heard his last mixtape fuck mixtapes judge the nigga off a album..

Jul 11, 2005
415bigboy1282 said:
oh yeah and yuk aint been all the way bay for a long time now...he says he bay but we all kno where he lives...but its cool yuk already did his thing...its past his time...and if u ever say yuk is better then 40 or san quinn u is out yo mind...he had one dope album...the double cd...the one after that was aiiight....and not a single one of them g unit disses was tite songs....no one cares that yuk got beef wit 50...50 worth like 60 mill or something yuk worth like 60thousand....but i like yuk....he just on his own hype in LA and thats cool...i hope he gettin his money....i got 5 on it was real real real real big...in his prime yuk put the bay on but no one was able to follow in his footsteps....now if 40 can kick the door open and big rich and willie hen sell 50000 on each of they projects...deals will come for every one...clyde carson...mr fab...they will get major deals....we just gotta be patient and wait on 40 to blow this time....this is the year of the bay area....for the 6th year in a row...lol...but we finna do it this time around
well i think lyrically yuk>> 40 and quinn put together

Feb 1, 2005
imma LA nigga but from all those bay artists yuk is one the most wellknown down south (southern cali) he moves UNITS.. aint that what its about ? he got a fanbase and rapalot got a new deal u saw what they did 4 bun b ( cetified gold shipped)

u gonna judge him off mixtapes ? then u should judge gunit cent off they mixtapes too right ? the point is yuk is still doing his thing but he aint rappin about hyphy shit so i guess he aint bay.... he is droppin a double album that means double numbers so he only has to move 250 to get a gold plaque right now i see yuk bringin in a gold plaque for the bay before e40 cuz he may be big in the bay but overall people are not feeling him like that anymore in the rest of the country.. say what u want but yuks mixtapes moved UNITS.. if 50 can use beef to move units why cant yuk do it.. dont expect no disses on his album

Mar 28, 2005
Do ya thing yuk! worlds most hated least played on the radio but still sellin the most units. No disrespectto everybody else but no one in the bay can touch yuk lyrically everybody is doing the hyphy stuff yuk did a few hyphy cuts but overall he is not about that.

You either buy his albums or not but dont judge a man off fucking mixtapes. Keak dropped 3 mixtapes this year that were fucking garbage but imma judge him off his album not off that. If million dollar mouthpiece is full of disses and sucks then i will be the first one to say i was wrong! but untill then.............................

Jan 15, 2006
To me yukmouth is one of the bay's finest mc's ( we don't have alot tho) and when he wants to he can make good music. I didn't even buy his mixtapes i don't buy mixtapes they a waiste of money to me cuz there is a new mixtape out every day so i can't speak on that. But he can make good songs and if he does that on million dollar mouthpiece i'm good. His latest music has been good he stepped his hookgame up and he lost that annoying ass yelling flow.

If you look at rap-a-lot everybody on that label didnt get the right promo untill they signed a deal with warner now see what they gave bun b plus yuk got a real solid fanbase.

And i dont't know what planet ya'll on, but wasnt the bay supposed to be back last year ? Dont yall say that every year ? E40 is not a new rapper most people are familiar with him and he only had one "real" succesfull album so what makes yall think lil jon will make him blow ? When lil jon been on numerous singles and they still flopped ( bravehearts, mobb deep etc.) and what makes yall think that will bring the bay back ?

A new bay rapper needs to blow and then maybe the execs will come and take a look again. I know alot of yall dont get out the bay, but believe me when i say the rest of the nation is not feeling these new bay rappers as much as yall is i been everywhere and when i put them on (fab, keak, 40, hoodstarz....) they either laugh or tell me put that garbage off. I love the bay just like the next man i was born and raised here, but let's be realistic yall the bay is not blowing anytime soon.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Million Dollar Mouthpiece was supposed to drop like 2 years ago, it better be real damn good. UGA 2 was a big dissapiontment and everyone has had it up to here with all of Yuks disses to the world. I'll buy his new album but i doubt it will bring the bay back, J Prince doesn't support yuk like he does for his Texas rappers.

Jan 1, 2006
yuk fuck with bay niggaz all day, i remember a time when a cd didn't come outa northern ca. w/o yuk or 40 on it. and 40 been doin his thing that nigga rich. yuk been rich, he suport the bay, and he do his own thing. if you ask me that nigga got hustle. I just hope he gets more suport from rap-a-lot on his promotion, and yuk been in the business long enough to know that you cant make a whole record of diss songs, so his album will be fire. i hope.

May 10, 2002
YUK IS THE 2ND BIGGEST BAY ARTIST PLEASE JUST LOCK THIS THREAD CUZ THE TITLE IS STUPID AS FUCK. IF KEAK BLOWS WHO YOU THINK IS GONNA BE ON HIS ALBUM AND POSSIBLY DOING A VIDEO WITH, YUK OR 40 CUZ THEY THE BIGGEST FIGURES WE HAVE PERIOD.

Nov 1, 2004
edwardone said:
yeah 5Dime you have a thing or two to learn about the bay and the way things work

watch your mouth b4 u open it next time!

yeah i dont have a clue.. i never lived in the Bay and i havent been up on Bay Area rap for years.. silly of me to post
lol

Nov 1, 2004
I thought UGA 2 was fire..
i read somewhere about his new album that its going to be a mix between his smooth flow and his raspy flow, cause he got fans that like both styles.. so he givin em both on this album.
i think this shits gonna be big, i cant wait to slap it