The Bay is bouts to blow up but too bad Yuk aint a part of it...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2005
Ya I know, another Yuk thread but I just have to get this off my chest because Im disappointed by Yuk who is my favorite MC ever. After watching that "Tell Me When 2 Go" video, its showing that the Bay is about to blow up in 2006. Really the rappers that I give credit for bringing the bay back is E-40, Keak, Mista F.A.B.,Ya Boy,San Quinn, Federation, and Mob Figaz specifically Rydah, Jacka, Hus, AP.9 who has been one of the few rappers in the bay that has been moving units. I really think that Yuk is better than every single one of these rappers but yet he hasnt done any contribution to bring the bay back. All hes done lately is put all his energy and talent to go beef with G-Unit,Daz,His own Regime members, and serve his boss J.Prince. If he would focus more on making hits instead of trying to destroy his enemies, he would really help the Bay big time. It seems like Yuk is focus more on his own movement, that "Regime Movement" instead of joining the "Bay Movement." Because I think Yuk is the most talented rapper in the Bay, ever. Too bad hes not part of this "Bay Movement". Just needed to get it off my chest cuzz I always thought Yuk would be the one to open the floodgates for the bay, instead of E-40.

Sep 21, 2005
These niggas is about to hate on u but i feel what u sayin. Yuk spent too much effort on Beefin with niggas. He the only nigga in the bay thinkin bout beef. Even messy marv and c-bo let that shit go. U cant beef wit niggas dat dont know yo name.

Jul 10, 2005
they do kno his name, lol, if they didn't then they wouldn't diss/jump him

and i feel ya. i wouldn't say he's the best outta tha bay but i did think he was gonna be tha one to put tha bay back on tha map

Dec 29, 2005
UPSTATE NICCA said:
...After watching that "Tell Me When 2 Go" video, its showing that the Bay is about to blow up in 2006... All hes done lately is put all his energy and talent to go beef with G-Unit,Daz,His own Regime members, and serve his boss J.Prince. If he would focus more on making hits instead of trying to destroy his enemies, he would really help the Bay big time. It seems like Yuk is focus more on his own movement, that "Regime Movement" instead of joining the "Bay Movement.".
You don't get what the movement is about if you feel Yuk isn't part of it. He's been part of it from the gate. It seams like Yuk is doing Yuk right now. His words get heard deep in the hood.

Apr 19, 2005
5-Dime NwK said:
^^ the bay is about to blow up every year.... atleast we keep hope alive

i still buy the shit, fuck MTV and BET
Perfect example of someone who doesn't know what they want.

You say fuck MTV and BET but that's where you want your favorite artists to end up though.

Nov 1, 2004
The Last Word said:
Perfect example of someone who doesn't know what they want.

You say fuck MTV and BET but that's where you want your favorite artists to end up though.

i dont give a fuck if they end up on there, if they do great.. but so far MTV and BET aint showin no love for the bay.. so fuck em, if they get on this movement then good for them, we know what they gonna try to do anyways, milk the bay dry make as much cash as possible and then bounce out.. but im not even trippin, cause if the bay blows or not im still supportin