The B.A.R.T's official AP9 Thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2007
i luv the project to be honest sam had gave me a bar of a few songs so i was able to hear it early! U already know i copped it and i just might pop up on u at one them instores u know how we do... But now my question is what's up with a Ap9 and Krypto album? I ask because u two sound real good together...!

Dec 21, 2006
AP, do you know how many copies of your mobshop compilation soundscanned? i'm only asking because one of my songs is on it, and i was also featured on your brother young gasz album too....i think it was on his first album...

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
i luv the project to be honest sam had gave me a bar of a few songs so i was able to hear it early! U already know i copped it and i just might pop up on u at one them instores u know how we do... But now my question is what's up with a Ap9 and Krypto album? I ask because u two sound real good together...!
Wassup bro!!! I'm ready when he is!!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
AP, do you know how many copies of your mobshop compilation soundscanned? i'm only asking because one of my songs is on it, and i was also featured on your brother young gasz album too....i think it was on his first album...
I think it sold like 3,000 copies! I'll check n make sure bro!

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
First off I dint know who that is and 2nd of all while you wanna fuck up this thread and be funny let me break it down to you and you "lol" tell me if it's a mansion........... It's 11 bed rooms, 7 baths, 8 car garage, 15,000 square feet, full basketball and tennis court, game room, 24 seat movie theatre, 12 foot pool wit rocks n grato, full fledge studio and many other things that a "mansion" has so call it what you want but I own it and I love my "Just a big house"!!! So no, you boy hadn't kicked it at my "big house" cause I don't have strangers over and I know everyone who's ever stepped thru my door!!! Thanks!!!! I will no longer answer questions from you since you wanna be "lol" funny!!! Now siccness members please dint come on here and say I'm flashen on "fans" or whatever cause I'm just being real!!! Thanks!!
Sounds like a mansion to me!!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
any shows comin up in the 559? if so, id love to come out, support the movement and smoke a few blunts with the Mob

congrats on every level man, not the biggest fan, but i do like seeing hungry artists come up!

Dec 28, 2009
First off I dint know who that is and 2nd of all while you wanna fuck up this thread and be funny let me break it down to you and you "lol" tell me if it's a mansion........... It's 11 bed rooms, 7 baths, 8 car garage, 15,000 square feet, full basketball and tennis court, game room, 24 seat movie theatre, 12 foot pool wit rocks n grato, full fledge studio and many other things that a "mansion" has so call it what you want but I own it and I love my "Just a big house"!!! So no, you boy hadn't kicked it at my "big house" cause I don't have strangers over and I know everyone who's ever stepped thru my door!!! Thanks!!!! I will no longer answer questions from you since you wanna be "lol" funny!!! Now siccness members please dint come on here and say I'm flashen on "fans" or whatever cause I'm just being real!!! Thanks!!
hit me up if you ever need a producer/engineer for the studio................ lol......... but seriously