The B.A.R.T's official AP9 Thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
To me headshotz was your best album. I played that out n still from time to time slap it. Your lyrics were fuckin raw and hungry. I know your promoting relentless but looking back wut do u think of headshotz. Anything u would change?
I love headshotz cause it's my first solo album and it's a classic but I was just fuguren out my style and I used to yell on the mic alot!!! I wouldn't change shit tho cause the fans love it!!!! It's not my best work tho!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
you guys ever going to put out something dedicated to freako?

any word on any new freako coming out ?

do you put money on mac ministers books ever?
We always dedicate shit to him...... I'm not sure if anything is comen out........... We always come to the table znd round up money for him!!! I'll make sure he's set and won't want for nothin!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
were you on the strip when the shooting n all that shit happened?! or u mean when pac passed? and on a side note im surprised to see how many of these questions were really real, compared to the bullshit ones that'll prolly be asked in the next 5 posts or so
I was about 8 cars back!!!!

Feb 11, 2006
WHEN U GONNA HOOK UP WID SCOOB NITTY AGAIN??? OR DROP A CD WID DUBB20??? DATS THE SHIT RIGHT THERE MAYNE...AND WHATS GOOD WID THAT NIGGA HUNNID PROOF?

Feb 13, 2011
It's obvious AP has alot of fans and supporters on the Sicc, and it's good to see he's taking time to answer these questions for us. Props for the Q and A. It's all so good to see a positive thread for once.

Jul 29, 2008
PROPS TO AP FOR DOING THIS THREAD....ALOT OF ARTISTS AREN'T DOWN TO EARTH AND WOULDN'T DO SOME SHIT LIKE THIS.....QUICC QUESTION THO, HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF PUSHING FOR A DEAL WITH A MAJOR OR DO YOU FEEL INDEPENDENT IS THE BEST WAY TO GO?