The B.A.R.T's official AP9 Thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2010
Music aside. You have a huge fan base. U have been thru hell n back it seems. From your tragic loss of your family to city to city from home to home. Basically from rags to riches. If anything is there something u would tell your fans who might be going thru life hard.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Music aside. You have a huge fan base. U have been thru hell n back it seems. From your tragic loss of your family to city to city from home to home. Basically from rags to riches. If anything is there something u would tell your fans who might be going thru life hard.
Keep yo head up and do you!!!!!! Don't let the struggle take you under!!! Learn from the struggle and let it make you stronger!!!!! Appreciate life and every second you have cause tomorrows not promised to you!!!! Stay away from these suckas and these snake ass bitches!!!!! Hustle RELENTLESS!!!! Leave all them drugs and constant drinken alone!!!! Take care of yo body cause yo body your temple!!!!! And the main thang............. Put God first and he'll get you thru ANYTHING!!!!!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Keep yo head up and do you!!!!!! Don't let the struggle take you under!!! Learn from the struggle and let it make you stronger!!!!! Appreciate life and every second you have cause tomorrows not promised to you!!!! Stay away from these suckas and these snake ass bitches!!!!! Hustle RELENTLESS!!!! Leave all them drugs and constant drinken alone!!!! Take care of yo body cause yo body your temple!!!!! And the main thang............. Put God first and he'll get you thru ANYTHING!!!!!!
^^^^
regardless of ones stance on drugs or god this was why i made this thread

i felt like the nigga had somethin to say
that was real chop (comment quoted), you can take that to the grave with you..

(toy gun automatic rifle fire in the background from c-lim advertisment)

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
what do u think about state of mobb music where do u see it going in the next 5 yrs
I think Mob music is not supported like it used to be in the 90s n early 2000s cause that's not shat the majority of fans is looken for right now!! Times change!!! Mob music ain't goin no where!! It'll pick right back up as long as Mob niggaz keep pushen the movement!!!! Imma keep doin Mob music!!! No matter what the steers will still love me!!! In 5 years no tellen where it'll be but hopefully it'll be back at the top!!!

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Di you ever get to hear the audio of when howard stern played a segment on his show and I think one of his guys asked you a question at an event in I think new york?