The B.A.R.T's official AP9 Thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
real question:

you gonna release some acapellas, so you can let DJ's and Producer get a shot to remix some of your songs, I think its a fundamental thing a lot of bay rappers miss - a whole other outlet for spins whether mixtape or youtube?
Didn't think about it but that'll be dope!

Mar 18, 2008
Is there a booking contact I spoke to the promoter about the terms and he is in agreement with your terms? Hit me on the inbox or txt msg 510-927-5333 and I'll relay it and have him hit you.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
AP IS DEFINITELY ONE OF THE MOST SOLID MEMBERS FROM THE MOB IF U ASK ME.....KEEP IT CRACCIN MY NIGG....FUCC WHAT A HATER SAY...DO U. WHEN PEOPLE TALK DOWN OR DOUBT ME IT ONLY MAKES ME GRIND HARDER...I KNOW WE THE SAME SPIRIT...#MOB BUSYNESS

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
How close were you to signing to Death Row?

Any cool stories about Dre or the Figaz?
I was close but If I wouldve signed for that 6 million I wouldn't still have had a album out till this day!!! Me and Petty Pablo was gone sign the same day.... He signed n I didn't and he hasn't dropped a album since he did!!!! I run my own lable now so I'm happy I didn't!!! The average nigga wouldve jumped on that fast but not me!!! Me and Suge Knight still cool till this day, we talk all the time!!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
I was close but If I wouldve signed for that 6 million I wouldn't still have had a album out till this day!!! Me and Petty Pablo was gone sign the same day.... He signed n I didn't and he hasn't dropped a album since he did!!!! I run my own lable now so I'm happy I didn't!!! The average nigga wouldve jumped on that fast but not me!!! Me and Suge Knight still cool till this day, we talk all the time!!!
We was super tight!!! I was there when Pac got killed!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
thats dope did you ever discussed making tracks together and would you have wanted to work with him or be part of his new label he was going to establish?
naw we never really talked about music like that!!! He used to fuck wit my cousin Shirley in Richmond!!! I wouldve loved to fo a song with him and been on his label but me putten The Mobfigaz together was the best thing I ever done!!!

Feb 20, 2006
Nice thread ....

sup AP .. what u bouda do for cinco de mayo ?? U fúk wit coronas??

That album u and the mob figz did wit Nickatina..... How that come about?

What artist would u love to work wit from the city that u haven't worked wit?

Who do u think is hot right now in the bay that's makin noise?

You own any Dogs?

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Nice thread ....

sup AP .. what u bouda do for cinco de mayo ?? U fúk wit coronas??

That album u and the mob figz did wit Nickatina..... How that come about?

What artist would u love to work wit from the city that u haven't worked wit?

Who do u think is hot right now in the bay that's makin noise?

You own any Dogs?
Imma try to knock me a bad Mexican bitch....... I don't really drink...... My boy Nick Peace hooked it up........... I think I worked wit just about all the city rappers that's dope in my eyes at least............ I don't think nobody is really maken the noise in the bay were supposed yo be maken.......... I own 9 pitbulls!!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
what part of oakland are you from?

and how many more albums do you see yourself and the mob figaz making?
I'm from East Oakland 90th And Cherry!!!! I don't lived in just about every major city in the Bay and I even lived in Merced while I was younger in a foster home and group home!!! I see myself maken a few more albums and as a Group we will drop a couple more for sure!!!