The B.A.R.T's official AP9 Thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2008
how can we submit beats to u ap?? we produced "treal lyfe" for rydah j klyde..we did "bang fo bread" on the money gang album & hella otha shit..message me asap we got #dumb blapp 4 u

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
Im glad and honored to have been a big part of Ap9's past projects. Because of him it motivated me to push a hard line, take my production seriously, and to the next level. Ever since I worked with Ap9 it has opened alot of doors and I been able to network or produce for so great artist. Just want to say thanks publicly for reconizing my talent and for keeping it 100 with me.

1 luv,
Indecent the Slapmaster

See my production on these albums

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Im glad and honored to have been a big part of Ap9's past projects. Because of him it motivated me to push a hard line, take my production seriously, and to the next level. Ever since I worked with Ap9 it has opened alot of doors and I been able to network or produce for so great artist. Just want to say thanks publicly for reconizing my talent and for keeping it 100 with me.

1 luv,
Indecent the Slapmaster

See my production on these albums

Oh shit....... I forgot about my fucken nigg.... Slap master!!! How could I be so forgetful of a person who helped me out in a BIG way!!!! I love worken wit you bro and you are one of my favorite producers!!!! Off top!!!! My mind was slippen Lil bro!!

Mar 18, 2008
Aye...there is this promoter who has a Saturday May 21st date in Reno @ The Underground he asked me who would be good as the headliner so I hit em with your name and said AP9 gotta NEW album out...I'm thinkin' you can do good out there...oh yeah Ugly Nigga on the sub card of coarse. Inbox me with booking price and I'll hit the promoter up and get back wit you.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Aye...there is this promoter who has a Saturday May 21st date in Reno @ The Underground he asked me who would be good as the headliner so I hit em with your name and said AP9 gotta NEW album out...I'm thinkin' you can do good out there...oh yeah Ugly Nigga on the sub card of coarse. Inbox me with booking price and I'll hit the promoter up and get back wit you.
Tell him to give me a G plus my round trip flight and it's a done deal!