THE ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS ARE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2003
Gtfoh! Of course a team that just won a championship will attract some new fans. But don't act like there was no fan base or loyalty prior to the stadium being built. People from nor cal have always been down with the giants even though they hadn't won a ring in decades. Also giants fans don't turn into Yankees fans, that sounds like the sorry ass A's! Where the fuck did all the a's fans go???? Dont be bitter either because we got a new stadium, its not our fault the goat built us a new house.

Uhm A's fans don't turn into Yankee fans, we build players for the Yankees, not fans... Your bandwagon fans are gonna need a place to go next year

Mar 5, 2005
And this matters to us how? Nobody gives a shit about how many watched the world series. Fact is Giants are still and will forever be the 2010 WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

WE IZ DA CHAMPZ!!!!!!!!!!!
Fact is Diamondbacks are still and will forever be the 2001 WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!

its funny u call the dbacks fags when your whole city is the mecca of fags

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
2010 World Series = Least watched World Series ever. Media never talks about the Giants. It's like they never even won it last year.
no shit, it didnt appeal to them east coast faggots. Texas vs Cali basically

u remove the dodger bandwagoners, yankee bandwagoners, phillies bandwagoners, red sox bandwagoners, cardinals bandwagoners, angels bandwagoners, shit add every east coast team to this list, and thats a whole lot of bitter ass fans. im hoping for a Rangers/Brewers world series, yeah that wont have a whole bunch of people watching, and the media coverage will be all about "WHAT WILL PRINCE DO AFTER", but it would be a good series to watch

Jun 18, 2005
Gtfoh! Of course a team that just won a championship will attract some new fans. But don't act like there was no fan base or loyalty prior to the stadium being built. People from nor cal have always been down with the giants even though they hadn't won a ring in decades. Also giants fans don't turn into Yankees fans, that sounds like the sorry ass A's! Where the fuck did all the a's fans go???? Dont be bitter either because we got a new stadium, its not our fault the goat built us a new house.

O.G A's fan rght here & Yes alot of pendejos jumpd on the wagon when giants won last year. But than again it happens to every team... Y I punk evrn the band wagpn fans thatnappeard in 89'! I'm just glad my squad was a spoiler against the Angels:)

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
now i hope hes ok... but....

LOL @ upton gettin hit in the dome by a pitch, and today having a flyball bounce off the wall and smacking him in the face

Feb 10, 2006
ya upton"s been taking some lumps during the whole season, i expect him to sit out tonights season finale...playing for home field, fucc the brewers!