THE ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS ARE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
hats off to the bewers tho they wanted it more man, they just left too many baserunnes, hell of a game tho i was on my toes the whole game, everybody still hating i see

Sep 16, 2002
hats off to the bewers tho they wanted it more man, they just left too many baserunnes, hell of a game tho i was on my toes the whole game, everybody still hating i see
hating!? that the d-bags got bounced out in the first round? lol come on man...

i'm a giants fan , yeah we didn't win shit this yr but i look at it this way... not too long ago we won the world series if i can recall..

and no i wasn't gonna root for the d-bags in the playoffs sorry bub

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
that was last season, stop being fuccin bitter ur not the champs anymore thats why play every season, get over it already...

Feb 12, 2004
that was last season, stop being fuccin bitter ur not the champs anymore thats why play every season, get over it already...
Giants are STILL the champs until new champs are crowned!! Must suck to get in and bounce out so fast! Can't say I remember that feeling!

Enjoy the 1st round exit because next year WE WILL BE BACK. BEST ALL HOMEGROWN PITCHING IN THE MAJORS, HEALTHY BUSTER AND FRANCHEZ!! FUTURE 2012 NL WEST CHAMPS AND POSSIBLY MORE...

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
actually we still are champs until a new 1 is crowned. if both teams in the world series blew up, we still is the champs

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
i rather go to the post season and "lose" than go in and get bounced out like how u put it, if it was bounced out we would've got swept right...we took em to extra innings while your giants were at home watching wishing they would even get a taste of this years post season.