THE ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS ARE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
in a 7 game series with the phils anything is possible ppl been writing them off all year, there pitching is too good but in the right circumstances shit can go down.

Feb 12, 2004
Funny how giants fans talk in all that shit about selling out... Let me break it down. I remember going to candlestick a few times, y'all didn't sell out shit. There was sooo many empty seats in that place.. Now you got a cool stadium and your first world series title. NO shit your gonna sell out.. Would be kinda sad if you didn't. Keep not making the playoffs giants.. All those bandwagoners will be Yankee fans real soon
Yeah, I heard dinosaurs used to exist too.

Jan 5, 2006
You know what I think the Dbacks can take the Phils in 7.. call me crazy but they do the small things.. the shit we seem to have forgotten to do.... and they do have the pitching

Dec 12, 2006
Funny how giants fans talk in all that shit about selling out... Let me break it down. I remember going to candlestick a few times, y'all didn't sell out shit. There was sooo many empty seats in that place.. Now you got a cool stadium and your first world series title. NO shit your gonna sell out.. Would be kinda sad if you didn't. Keep not making the playoffs giants.. All those bandwagoners will be Yankee fans real soon
I hear that but the issue is AZ not even sellin out the game that clinched them west not some random tuesday day game vs the reds you saw at the stick in 1997, and i hope andy pray to god that they do become yankee fans and they take there stupid ass animal hats with him, looks like a god damm birthday party at the Jungle instead of a baseball game lately

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
This psychic-ish chick I know told me the Diamondbacks were gonna win the World Series before the season started and I told her that was retarted and they were like the 4th best team in their division. She said I just have a really strong feeling about them in the postseason. Then I told my brother and we laughed about it. They obviously have no chance but that's still pretty weird.
u shoulda bet 5 bucks on bodog at the beginning of the year dude

Jan 12, 2006
Gtfoh! Of course a team that just won a championship will attract some new fans. But don't act like there was no fan base or loyalty prior to the stadium being built. People from nor cal have always been down with the giants even though they hadn't won a ring in decades. Also giants fans don't turn into Yankees fans, that sounds like the sorry ass A's! Where the fuck did all the a's fans go???? Dont be bitter either because we got a new stadium, its not our fault the goat built us a new house.

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ I agree about Barry being the goat but the Giants have some of the biggest bandwagons fans there are. Candleshit never sold out. Now that there in a good location they attract all the business faggots that dont know much about the team. Trust me at the beginning of this season i seen so many people decked out in Giants gear now hardly anyone is still wearing there Giants clothing, some fans. And dont talk about the A's, they dont have the super Jews to get a new stadium like the Giants do. A's had a stadium mapped out and a blueprint of what it was suppose to look like and guess what it didnt happen.

Jan 5, 2006
Because they were caught off guard by us winning it, no one had us winning it.

I dont care how many watched the Giants or didnt.. I care that they won for the first time in like 56 years.. at least we aint the Cubs who havent won shit in a century