Tha truth is out bout Doc's new cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2004
tyson and been drinkin are two groupies at eachothers throats. Tyson's fresh off sucking the entire siccmade camp, and been drinkin's coming from his full time job shining Doc's gators.

If that shit is correct about Blutarski askin for Payola to review the album and then coming with a faulty review...shit's foul. Fuck 2dicc reviews.

Jun 24, 2003
^^Im just a fan just like most muthafuccas on here ya feel. I could give a fucc bout whut people say or think bout Lynch and Siccmade thats there loss. But when muthafuccas say im "Diccriding" than go right around and do tha same bout there favorite artist its Bullshit. They need ta checc themselves

May 3, 2002
Been Drinkin said:
\

Lynch would ground you if he knew you were out of your room sneaking on the siccness. Seriously you should tell the police because if he touches you like he touched Sicx's kids your in for some bad things. He says siccmade but he touches his kids to so you better watch out tyson, oh shit i think hes comming in your door which one will he enter your room door or your back door. Run tyson escape while you can.
LMFAO! Forreal.. Lynch got him typin "double C's" like and og bloccstyle locsta! He carry around an Official Siccmade groupie card in his wallet.. picture and everythang..

I got love for both artist but its really been a bad couple past years in Sac.. nothing was popin off like before.. Lynch was held back hard and i think BMR really fucked him up.. i think he had a couple of HARD albums left in him if BMR was goin straight.. same with Doc. Doc always had voice and a nice flow, he just needs the production and something to get him goin off on the songs.. Both albums were alright.. I see Doc is tryin to make something outta all this, and tryin to get himself back on the map. He just needs to release some more shit and get some bomb ass production..