Tha truth is out bout Doc's new cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Go and listen to it @ www.2siccaudio.com for yourself. I found one song to be worth anything and the only other good part was the interludes where Doc talked about his Black Market days. I'm sorry to say it because I really liked Mr. Doctor, but if this is any indication of what his music will be like in the future his career is done.

Late!

Jun 24, 2003
Yea mayne I peeped it. I was hopin fo that classicc Doc shit but got some Pop muzic instead its all good though if you feel it cool.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
YOUNGNUTT said:
THAT BLUTARSKI GUY IS HORRIBLE AT REVIEWS!!!
YOU CAN'T TAKE HIS WORD FOR IT!!!

HAVE YOU HEARD THE ALBUM YET???

lolol fool what do you think he does reviews based on??? the cover art lolol. That man sits down at about 2am when he is finally free in his day and listens to the entire album track for track no skipping. I dont even have the patents for that shit. Then writes his reviews based on each track and who produced it he also is good at knowing the producers and knowing if they could have or have come tigher with production in the past and compares it to these releases on occasion. This fool does good reviews. I admit sometimes i dont agree with him judging cds based on lyrics and not the beats but ya its coo just his style of review.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
xraidedloc831 said:
lolol fool what do you think he does reviews based on??? the cover art lolol. That man sits down at about 2am when he is finally free in his day and listens to the entire album track for track no skipping. I dont even have the patents for that shit. Then writes his reviews based on each track and who produced it he also is good at knowing the producers and knowing if they could have or have come tigher with production in the past and compares it to these releases on occasion. This fool does good reviews. I admit sometimes i dont agree with him judging cds based on lyrics and not the beats but ya its coo just his style of review.
WELL OF COURSE HE DOES THAT'S WHAT A REVIEWER DOES. BUT, THAT REVIEW IS BASED ON HIS OPINION AND I HAPPEN TO NOT AGREE WITH IT ON ALMOST EVERY ALBUM HE REVIEWS!!!
I AIN'T KNOCC'N' HIM, THAT'S COO HE TAKES THE TIME TO DO THAT, BUT WHO IS 1 MAN TO GIVE A SCORE 2/5???
IT'S NOT LIKE Y'ALL HAD A POLL AND BASED IT ON THAT, IT IS SCORED BASED ON 1 MANS OPINION, AND THAT DOES NO JUSTICE FOR AN ALBUM WHAT SO EVER!!!

AND FOR YOU TYSON TO SAY THIS THE WORST DOC ALBUM EVER BASED ON 1 MANS OPINION IS WEAK AS FUCC!!! YOU ACT LIKE YOU READ THIS STRAIGHT FROM PEOPLES CHOICE OR SOME SHIT!!!

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
GREAT REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shows how much you know. you stressed that this album has a sample with a rock group band and a beach boy on it. first off i'm not getting upset about your opinion, thats you. but since i refused paying you for the review 2 weeks ago i now find out this is the type of review i get. thats how business works killas "you gotta buy the reviews". i felt the album is good enough without paying a monkey in a suit to review it, and it still is. you guys want a real review from a real company?????????????????????????????
check out the review VIBE mag did on it. the november issue should be out everywhere. yeah i know all you die hard undergroung cats must hate me saying the forbidden four letter word VIBE but i did so deal wit it. but to make you guys feel better, check out the review in Showcase mag coming out. also the point about the sample you mentioned. the rock song is a group from sac called Die Trying they are signed with Island Def Jam and are disciples of papa roach, why did'nt the review boy know that? this is a live recording we did wit them and it was number 1 on 106.5 for 2 months. not a sample (check B.D.S. and media base) for the proof. also the beach boys song was not a sample but rather another live recording we did with the Beach Boys in Reno. they re-sung good vibrations live so i could get around capital records clearance department and use the song legally. do your homework next time review boy!!!!! man i love being Lorenzo Green Eyes. muthafuccas be jealous of me wishing they could do what i do and have the connections i have.. who else you know that can have the beach boyd re-sing a song that still holds the record to this day of being the highest selling single in history (30 million sold). i guess when you do reviews at 2am you don't have time for homework. get off my dick bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you should use proper terminology when reviewing music and shy away from using the word sample when it really isn't a sample. "thats my review on your review" you should also let someone else in your staff do the reviews cause yours sounds like a guy who is holding on to the past like his life depends on it. you don't have a open mind for new music and you don't expect the artist to mature. people who review can't hold the image of past albums in their head while listening to a new image it won't work. you need to clear your mind and consintrate on what your hearing like your hearing a brand new artist for the first time. in your review your comparing it to other albums of his that are dead. that whole locc to the brain, ebk era has been abandon. he's on a new level now.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
^ so you did actually network wit that Beach Boys cat? shit he must be fossilized nowadays.. Did ya know Charles Manson was almost a Beach Boy? no shittin Lorenzo.

So MC2 & JDog blew up Doc? shit i never knew that. What happened to them cats they was ill. He said Nigga Deep when it was 24 Deep lol. Nigga Deep was like '98 or suttin.

wassup wit this rap group called The Breaks... Aint those rappers parta Selfmade?? or am i laggin behind on somethin?

word though it's the kinda ish that Westwood would put on rotation.... so if he lookin to get famous well thats the typa shit..

I can never say anythin bad bout Doc's music though cause of his classic status album. Bombay aint half bad to slump either...

I liked that Vibrations cut, I'm These Streets, They betta Know (specially cause he said he ridez on pink)... gotta say Bust Back is the shit too cause all of Foe Loco's album was fuckin heated, You Don't Know The Real, Who's That Man, an atleast Doc outshined 50 on that cut. I'm a die hard Cali rap fan so i'm hard to please. yup i one of those that moan bout the golden era and shit.

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
good post

mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY said:
^ so you did actually network wit that Beach Boys cat? shit he must be fossilized nowadays.. Did ya know Charles Manson was almost a Beach Boy? no shittin Lorenzo.

So MC2 & JDog blew up Doc? shit i never knew that. What happened to them cats they was ill. He said Nigga Deep when it was 24 Deep lol. Nigga Deep was like '98 or suttin.

wassup wit this rap group called The Breaks... Aint those rappers parta Selfmade?? or am i laggin behind on somethin?

word though it's the kinda ish that Westwood would put on rotation.... so if he lookin to get famous well thats the typa shit..

I can never say anythin bad bout Doc's music though cause of his classic status album. Bombay aint half bad to slump either...

I liked that Vibrations cut, I'm These Streets, They betta Know (specially cause he said he ridez on pink)... gotta say Bust Back is the shit too cause all of Foe Loco's album was fuckin heated, You Don't Know The Real, Who's That Man, an atleast Doc outshined 50 on that cut. I'm a die hard Cali rap fan so i'm hard to please. yup i one of those that moan bout the golden era and shit.

thats some shit i did'nt know about Charles manson, that shit is crazy. those dudes is old but i'll tell you mike loves' ol lady is half black and half italion and is 30 years old hombey and that bitch is bad. that bitch knows what she's doin gettin that money. dude lives in Tahoe wit a 8,000 sq. foot mansion wit a waterfall inside the house when you first walk in. i be in millionaire houses all the time but his home is a bad muthafucca right there.

about the breaks: Lo-cel is from selfmade and D.C.. i will be posting a song they did on mr-dr.com in the near future.

thats a lot of songs to like off 1 album. nowadays your lucky to get just 1 good song from a album. good shit homey stay postin killa.

May 21, 2002
That pic is 24 Deep.

I doubt Nigga Deep was remixed. All the beats on there sound so old. They full of George Clinton samples like Ice Cube and Sir Jinx and them used in the early 90's.

if something is turned out 10 years after its initial release doesnt that make it a re-release?

unless nigga deep was never released back in the day, ive never come accross the og cds.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
tyson said:
Dam for Green eyes ta say this is tha best album evar released it sure did score low. Checc for yourself. Worst doc album ever,

Your the worst Lynch dick rider ever. Quit trying to diss everyone and get that faggot lynchs dick out your mouth.