Tha truth is out bout Doc's new cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
NIGGA DEEP was never officially released until 98.....
otherwise it was just a tape sold on the streets
(from what i know)

GREEN-EYES.......
if u really want to 2 sell records u have 2 be objective......
if i tell u i think i a song is GAY.....or that an artist is wac.......
i have that right and am not HATING for liking what i like......
like ESSQUBED said....a review is merely an opinion of 1 person listening 2 it

Aug 20, 2004
mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY said:
nah it's cause i was thinkin of like 3 cuts on there that sound siccmade-ish, like beta and lynch done em in like 96 or sumthin.. ure right though it uses a grip of funkadelic shit so its ol school.

Yeah the Sicx solo cuts were done around SODS days..and the Mr.No Printz cut was done aournd the Loaded days....so i see what youre sayin....

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Look Green Eyez. All I am going to say is this. If you think every mutha fucka out there has to like mr docs cd or else your gonna throw a fit and act stupid and talk shit then you on the wrong fuckin board homie. The siccness will always have opinionated people who can give two flying fucks how tight you say this album is or what magazines say about it. You need to learn the siccness isnt the world so if peeps is dissin it on here WHO CARES! why does it mean so much to you that on every mr doc post you have to respond like if you dont mr doc will scold you or some shit for not stickin up for him? This is a disscusion board right? We have opinions of the cd and if its selling then fine you cant please everyone but for some reason you tryin. Why dont you stick to more important topics like the 9 page long thread I made regarding doc and snitching where YOU STILL HAVE NOT ANSWERED THE QUESTION.

Jun 24, 2003
Been Drinkin said:
tyson said:
Dam for Green eyes ta say this is tha best album evar released it sure did score low. Checc for yourself. Worst doc album ever,

Your the worst Lynch dick rider ever. Quit trying to diss everyone and get that faggot lynchs dick out your mouth.
You agian. You nuthin Homeboy so I could give a fucc whut you say bout me. I bet if you could eat Docs dicc you would.

Jun 24, 2003
^^^How tha fucc am I or you going ta do sumthin. This tha internet bitch wake up. And Under your name it says "Lyrical Mastermind" if tou are than why tha fucc cant you talk better uh? Zip your lip before your lip zip you up.

May 3, 2002
tyson said:
Dam for Green eyes ta say this is tha best album evar released it sure did score low. Checc for yourself. Worst doc album ever,

http://www.2siccreviews.com/
lmfao! i could say the samething about Lynch.. like he didnt say LBI was gonna be his best album ever.. better then Seasons, yeah right.. worst Lynch album to date.. im gonna start callin him Grandpa Lynch Hung, cuz he's gettin weaker and weaker..

Jun 24, 2003
Green-Eyes said:
FOR REAL CUZZO. THAT BITCH tyson never shuts her mouth. just like a bitch. Everytime Lynch lets her outta her box she comes over here and starts barking.
Same wit you too. When ever Doc Uncuffs you from his bed you succ his dicc and than post on tha siccness.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
tyson said:
^^^^Yea But you put LBI up against Docs new shit Lynch will blow away docs album in sales

i doubt it...lynch aint put out a radio friendly song from what ive heard, a few here and there if they were edited but other than a few songs his shit will remain underground, as for doc, with the right moves, that album could be spinning on radio and mtv, and id garuantee it would be a big hit...

to put it this way, i picked up my copy at the hwarehouse....the same wharehouse where they would only have about one mr doctor bombay album and one season of da siccness, that same wharehouse had like 20 copies of documentary, on sale advertised like you would see nellys bullshiut music advertised in store, this album has the potential to blow up big, believe it.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
tyson said:
Same wit me too. When ever lynch Uncuffs me from his bed i succ his dicc hard as can be and than post on tha siccness.
\

Lynch would ground you if he knew you were out of your room sneaking on the siccness. Seriously you should tell the police because if he touches you like he touched Sicx's kids your in for some bad things. He says siccmade but he touches his kids to so you better watch out tyson, oh shit i think hes comming in your door which one will he enter your room door or your back door. Run tyson escape while you can.

Jun 24, 2003
^^^Dam thats gotta be the gayest post evar on tha siccness. And Dam I knew Lynch was talkin bout you in this quote "gangsta bitches love this, they jacc off to it"
So continue ta do so listing ta his music

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
Been Drinkin said:
\

Lynch would ground you if he knew you were out of your room sneaking on the siccness. Seriously you should tell the police because if he touches you like he touched Sicx's kids your in for some bad things. He says siccmade but he touches his kids to so you better watch out tyson, oh shit i think hes comming in your door which one will he enter your room door or your back door. Run tyson escape while you can.

damn homey that shit is so real and comedy. lynch got a cheer leader for life. and the dumb muthafucca don't know lynch or have any money invested in lynch. the only thing he got from lynch is some sicc dicc.