Terrelle Pryor to join the Raiders !

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
Pryor is gonna be solid for us! I don't understand how ppl can compare him to JaBUST Russell.. Russel was a 1st round draft pick and took tha guranteed millions $$ and ran with it.. Pryor isn't even gettin a mil ticket, and gonna have a huge chip on his shoulder.. if he doesn't succeed as QB, dude is simply ATHLETIC.. he can become a dominant TE/WR.. he was #1 athete in tha nation at one point.. dude can ball.. god given talent

Jan 4, 2003
All of the Fag Whiner fans are jealous they didn't get Pryor,now they're stuck with Alex Smith.LOL,.u niner clowns are pitiful,the only thing u guys are looking forward to is losing all the way to next years draft and getting Andrew Luck.
true that.. PRYOR > any QB on their squad, including that Nevada kid they got

Jun 18, 2005
All of the Fag Whiner fans are jealous they didn't get Pryor,now they're stuck with Alex Smith.LOL,.u niner clowns are pitiful,the only thing u guys are looking forward to is losing all the way to next years draft and getting Andrew Luck.
U wish breh, i don't want him on my squad. I wanted the 9ers to get Mallet or the Qb from Iowa.

Sep 24, 2006
Pryor is gonna be solid for us! I don't understand how ppl can compare him to JaBUST Russell.. Russel was a 1st round draft pick and took tha guranteed millions $$ and ran with it.. Pryor isn't even gettin a mil ticket, and gonna have a huge chip on his shoulder.. if he doesn't succeed as QB, dude is simply ATHLETIC.. he can become a dominant TE/WR.. he was #1 athete in tha nation at one point.. dude can ball.. god given talent
have you not watched him play? he will not make it as a qb and he doesnt have the size to make it at te/wr

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
The only problems with turning pryor into a te/wr is his shuttle and cone times would have been near the bottom of receivers and tight ends which means his lateral movements are gonna be slow which is bad for running routes and he is way behind the learning curve for route running and blocking. Not sayin he can't do it cuz he is a top flight athlete bit it would take a lot of hard work...

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Hue Jackson said hes a Quarter Back and they are gonna play him as a Quarter Back, all of this talk about him being a WR or TE is just the media trying to hype it up.....but he does have a good height to be a WR.....IMO I think the media is kinda racist to say its better for him to play WR.