Terrelle Pryor to join the Raiders !

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
I watched the Gruden QB Camp on ESPN where he interviewed Terrelle Pryor and I think hes ready 4 the NFL more so than Cam Newton, and the Raiders have a chance to get Pryor in the upcoming supplamental draft !

Cam Newton couldn't even break down a simple play on the chalk board when he was on Gruden Camp,but Terrelle Pryor broke it down and proved he has more knowledge about the game than Newton.

Pryor could be our back up QB and learn from Jason Campbell.

Terrelle Pryor is 6'6",230 lbs and he runs a 4.40 40 yard dash and he throws bullets.

Jul 25, 2007
I hope the Raitards will pick him up so they can suck even more for a couple more years. Black QBs dont work in Oakland. lol

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
He'll definitely get picked up in the supplemental draft. Not like the league is just overflowing with great talent at the QB position. He also has the athletic ability to change over to another position.

If we draft him, he'll most likely be 3rd string though. Since boller already knows the playbook and Hue likes him from their time with the ravens.

Jan 12, 2006
Alex Smith is a loser. he has small hands and he aint a NFL QB. He takes a pay cut cuzz he knows hes a bum and no other team will pick him up

still doesnt change the fact that no raidturd fan has any room to talk when your starting QB is campbell whos career up to this point has been a complete failure and and i dont even get me started with J russel wasnt he a even better prospect then terrel pryor according to raidturd fans.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
I could sit here for an hour and name blue chip qb's that have amounted to nothin....
yeah I know that. Pryor has alot to prove along with the other qb's that got drafted in the 1st round this year.

I dont see no reason why the Raiders shouldnt take him,.we got nuthin 2 lose....we gotta roll the dice and hope we get a solid QB for the future.

Sep 24, 2006
still doesnt change the fact that no raidturd fan has any room to talk when your starting QB is campbell whos career up to this point has been a complete failure and and i dont even get me started with J russel wasnt he a even better prospect then terrel pryor according to raidturd fans.
campbell has had a new offensive coordinator every year he has been in the league and his numbers get better every year. so i wouldnt call that a complete failure. just saying

Nov 1, 2004
Campbell was on the Redskins... he was fucked. All bullshit aside the Redskins is a terrible franchise.

Only reason Niner fans are talking shit is because they have Alex Smith and their scared to cut his bitch ass. At least the Raiders finally admitted defeat on Russell.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
LOL it's always funny when ironcunt says somethin like ohhh so and so is ur boyfriend or u be on that players dick etc etc yall get the point WHEN in the end, this fool has the BIGGEST gay love man crush wishin he was the bitch in colorado that got raped ass Kobe fan any one has ever seen.

Not just for Kobe but in general, ive never seen ANYONE/fan swing on a pro athletes nut sack the way ironcunt does for Kobe.

And to make this shit even funnier is when he has the nerves to make comments like the one he stated above. LOL. Ohhhhh the first half of ur name happens to be the word I'm thinkin of to end this post..... the IRONY.....

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
ANYWAYS, yo IPIM I gotta question since u know like any n everything when it comes to college football. Who u think is gonna end up the better NFL qb, Cam Newton or Terrelle Pryor, and explain why u chose that player over the other?

And the one u didn't choose, how do u think he'll do in the NFL?

I don't get the negativity around Pryor aside from the tattoo incident, I'm talkin bout the actual sport being played cuz newton had a SHIT ton of hype for playing only ONE year at a big school vs Pryor who started a very important if not THE most important position at a school that's in a pretty good conference for 3 straight years n leaves the school wit a record of like 30 something WINS n like 3 or so LOSES.

Now, why is it that I hear more bout newton than Pryor bein the better QB when Pryor has 2 more years played at a big school n is more prepared than Newton to succeed in the pros.

Regardless, I hate both these fuckers!!! They both beat my ducks so fuck em both!! But wanted to ask that question regardless, and especially someone wit the knowledge of CB like urself, IPIM.